BeveragesJuice & Fruit DrinksOcean Spray
Growing Goodness Cranberry Apple Peach Flavor

Ocean Spray Growing Goodness™ Cranberry Apple Peach Flavor

by Ocean Spray

A healthy digestive system helps keep kids active and playful. Packed with Fiber, Vitamin C, and without any added sugar*, this Ocean Spray Growing Goodness product is full of the good stuff and not the bad. It's the sweetest way to keep their bellies happy and their spirits high. Ocean Spray and our cranberry farmers take great efforts to grow produce in a responsible way so that consumers can always count on fresh, high quality and sustainably produced products from us.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ocean Spray Growing Goodness™ Cranberry Apple Peach Flavor!
Andrea M.
Lake Charles, LA
Purchased at: Walmart
I received this product as a free sample from Pinchme.com for my children, I was hesitant at first because they only drink apple juice but my girls said mommy this is delicious. They are 4,3 & 2 years old so this was a hit. [product:ocean-spray-growing-goodness-cranberry-apple-peach-flavor]
Maika R.
Brooklyn, NY
Ocean Spray Growing Goodness™ Cranberry Apple Peach Flavor uploaded by Maika R.
Ocean spray juice is very good. In this juice the Apple and peach flavors are more dominate than the cranberry . The juice is not sweet at all, Has 9g of sugar and no added sugers. It's very light tasting and refreshing. I recommend for yourself and the children.
Rosey L.
This is one of my favorite drinks . It is  absolutely amazing. It does not contain too much sugar so it feels healthy and it is not sour so still tastes good. I have already bought it multiple times. The only draw back is it can be on the more expensive side.
Stephanie K.
Port Orange, FL
This was a huge hit at my house with my niece, she's 4. She absolutely loved the taste, and the fact that it's half the sugar and really tastes very naturally is a huge added benefit. You can literally get a taste of each flavor in the drink, we got the Ocean Spray Growing Goodness Juice Cranberry Apple Peach.
October K.
Purchased at: Walmart
I got a sample of this juice & it was amazing. I shared it with my kids. They loved it & wanted me to go buy more right away. This juice is watery & I love that it doesn't have the corn syrupy thickness taste that other juices have. Very sweet & refreshing. I like that there's no added sugars, non gmo, no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, & it's made with real fruit juice. I definitely recommend this juice.
Sid S.
Buford, GA
I work with kids and we often share snack time with them. This was one of the juice boxes I had gotten to share with everyone and we ALL fell in love. I think this might be my favorite juice box flavor that we've chosen so far. Will definitely buy again and again and again!
Shannon R.
Purchased at: Target
I have been buying these for my daughter and she really likes them. I like that it has fiber in it and no added sugar.

Looking for your answer?