BY OCEAN SPRAY

While we aim to provide accurate product information, it is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and others, and has not been verified by us. See our

Are you a grapefruit juice lover? Ocean Spray strives to create the best grapefruit juice on the market with our Ruby Red Original Grapefruit Juice Drink. Its a delicious and convenient way to get your daily dose of vitamin C naturally fat-free and cholesterol-free. The whole family can enjoy the Ruby Red sweet, invigorating grapefruit taste Straight from the Grove any time of day. Ocean Spray Ruby Red Original Grapefruit Juice Drink is also available in a 64 oz bottle.

• Ocean Spray Ruby Red Original Grapefruit Juice Drink 6 Pack, 10 Oz Bottles
  • The sweet, invigorating grapefruit juice taste Straight from the Grove
  • A delicious way to get your daily dose of vitamin C
  • Fruit juice thats naturally fat-free, cholesterol-free and low in sodium
  • Ocean Spray Ruby Red Original Grapefruit Juice Drink is perfect for the whole family
  • Add Ruby Red Original Grapefruit Juice Drink to kick up recipes
  • Single serve bottles for lunchboxes or life on the move

Ingredients: Filtered Water, Ruby Red Grapefruit Juice (Water, Ruby Red Grapefruit Juice Concentrate), Grapefruit Juice Pulp, Cane or Beet Sugar, Citric Acid, Vegetable Concentrate (for Color), Natural Flavors, Sodium Citrate, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Beta Carotene (for Color).

Maria B.
San Antonio , TX
One of the best Grapefruit juice around. So crisp and refreshing, definitely best tasting. love to pair this with my mid-afternoon snack especially when I'm tired of drinking water.
Cicely W.
Sanford , NC
Grapefruit juice has a tendency to be too bitter or acidic. Ocean Spray ruby red grapefruit juice isn't that way at all. It has a sweet taste and isn't too sugary. It will never make your lips pucker nor will you feel like your mouth is sour after you drink it. Plus it is fortified with vitamins which is always a win win.
Heather L.
Banning, CA
Mmmmmm I love the Ocean Spray Ruby Red! I love grapefruit period! It's in the middle. Depends on how much you like to spend for juice. It's pretty darn good! Definitely meets my expectations! This juice is great for those who love grapefruit! Definitely recommend it!
Isabella F.
Grove City, PA
Love this so much . It tastes just like if you were to put a little spoonful of sugar on top of your grapefruit in the morning. It's not too tart. I will say that the bottles almost feel too small because of how delicious it is. But they are perfect sized for placing in my lunch box.
Rachael G.
Casper, WY
I really like this grapefruit juice, it is very high quality for a decent price and tastes really fresh!! I like the portable little bottles too because they're so convenient when you're in the go!!!!
Michelle D.
Brst grapefruit juice on the market good size bottles for morning drink and you get plenty in the pack the cost is terrific and I usually get 1 of these every two weeks
Pamela S.
Mount Dora, FL
Love Ocean Spray Ruby Red Grapefruit Juice and the little 10oz bottles make it so much easier to pack in a lunch or just grab in the morning on your way out the door.
Mindy S.
Clare, MI
These are great!! They are great tasting and easy and convenient for on the go! And it's cost efficient and way better than soda pops!!
Emina F.
Holland, MI
This is a really delicious juice & the plastic bottles it comes in is convenient for on the go!
I would highly recommend this flavor.
Caroline R.
I always thought I wouldn't like grapefruit juice until I tried this and fell in love! It's perfect! I'd definitely recommend it.