BY OCEAN SPRAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Juice beverage from concentrate with other natural flavors

Elle H.
Pinehurst, NC
I'm pregnant and drinking too much juice makes me sick, this juice with the bubbles is a little less sweet and helps my tummy. Great taste and just the right sized can. Love the flavor as well. Definitely recommend if you love sparkling beverages.
cassie m.
Columbus, OH
Holy yum! I love anything sparkling and anything crandberry or blueberry and these are the perfect combo. I love just throwing one of these in my purse and heading out. So when you have the bubbly craving you can crack one of these open. They're delicious.
Lauren G.
Mansfield, TX
I absolutely love the flavor of these! They are not too carbonated, not too sweet, just perfect! I do wish I could find them more places, but they are only locally available at target for me!
Tina W.
Olympia, WA
While diet drinks are not my favorite types I do like a lower sugar in my diet. Also I think they are great for my diabetic friends. Ocean Spray is a brand I trust and I do find the flavor to be very nice. The carbonation I can take or leave but if you are looking for an alternative to soda. This is a good bet.
Gretchen M.
Spring Hill, TN
Little bit of fizz with a flavor punch but without added calories. It's a great alternative to get some flavor while staying on track with dieting and healthy living
Dena B.
Kensington , London
Love this stuff. It isn't super sweet like most fruity sparkling drinks and it's diet! I always keep it in the house and it perfectly satisfies my sweet tooth. (Plus, it goes really well with Skye Raspberry Vodka)
Kate N.
I don't drink sodas anymore so I've found myself looking for other carbonated beverages. this is one i would highly suggest besides just plain sparkling water.
Cheryl R.
Milton, FL
I thought I would love this drink, but it wasn't for me. I usually like sparkling drinks but I don't really care for diet drinks and the flavor was okay!
S Z.
Refreshing. Awesome product. True to what it's labeled. I recommended to all of you to go out and try it. It's reasonably priced.
Beth M.
This is my go to low calorie drink to use as a mixer. it gives a delicious fizzy twist on the regular vodka and cranberry juice.
Jenny M.