BY OCEAN SPRAY

Meet Our GrowersHello! We're proud members of the Ocean Spray Cooperative, where the growers who harvest the cranberries also own the company.We take pride in growing nutritious fruit that's incredibly versatile, and we've been making delicious cranberry juice drinks for over 80 years. see more...

Ricco C.
Las Vegas, NV
My favorite, can never go wrong. I love drinking this with any meal. I travel a lot and this gives me a little taste of Home. This is my go to drink that is low calorie too and, priced well too!
Angelica T.
North Branch, MI
Crab•Pineapple is my fav diet juice from ocean spray! Having diabetes I have to watch my carb and sugar intake and the diets from Ocean Spray let me indulge in my love for juice without having to deal with the sugar spike. The taste is great and love the combo of cranberry and pineapple
Sallie B.
Chattanooga
honestly couldn't taste a difference between diet & regular, I was very impressed. tastes great, affordable, easy grip bottle, doesn't give you a belly ache like other sugary drinks.
Reba B.
This combines 2 of my 3 favorite juices and it's in diet! All the pineapple sweetness with just a bit of tang from the cranberry. Fantastic! I got some from the discount rack and loved it, definitely will be a favorite from now on.
Josie J.
This does not taste diet at all. It is flavorful and the kids loved it. It makes a great alternative for mixing than just ordinary cranberry also.
Claudia R.
This juice is great because it has its health benefits. It has encouraged me to stop drinking soda, and instead enjoy this incredible drink.
Tylynn S.
Carmel, IN
This stuff is so good. It’s sweet and refreshing. It almost feels like you’re on a beach if you close your eyes tight enough.
Erika O.
Sykesville, MD
our favorite brand. great strong taste. good price. purchase this regularly . love the flavor better than the rest.
Meghan H.
This juice was a nice clean crisp flavor. Heavier on the pineapple than expected however it was still delicious.
Carly Y.
Lakewood, CO
I love all of the diet ocean spray juices! This one in particular is a very good mixer with rum