Ocean Spray Diet Cran•Pineapple™ Juice Drink

Our Diet Cran•Pineapple™ Juice Drink packs the refreshing flavor of the cranberry and the sweet, tropical taste of ripe pineapple to take you to paradise with just 5 little calories per serving. Plus, with a daily dose of Vitamin C and made with real fruit juice, it not only tastes good, it’s good for you!

Angelica T.
North Branch, MI
Crab•Pineapple is my fav diet juice from ocean spray! Having diabetes I have to watch my carb and sugar intake and the diets from Ocean Spray let me indulge in my love for juice without having to deal with the sugar spike. The taste is great and love the combo of cranberry and pineapple
Sallie B.
honestly couldn't taste a difference between diet & regular, I was very impressed. tastes great, affordable, easy grip bottle, doesn't give you a belly ache like other sugary drinks.
Ricco C.
Las Vegas, NV
My favorite, can never go wrong. I love drinking this with any meal. I travel a lot and this gives me a little taste of Home. This is my go to drink that is low calorie too and, priced well too!
Ally F.
Smithfield, RI
I love cranberry juice. It is my favorite to keep in the fridge, however I usually get bored of plain cranberry. I have tried crangrape, cranrasberry, cranmango, and cranpinneapple. These are all great flavors when you want to mix it up.
Brittany G.
Muncie, IN
i like to use this to mix with my Malibu Rum, the only thing I don't care for is the diet taste which really stands out against the liquor. Cranberry is one of my favorite flavors.
Reba B.
This combines 2 of my 3 favorite juices and it's in diet! All the pineapple sweetness with just a bit of tang from the cranberry. Fantastic! I got some from the discount rack and loved it, definitely will be a favorite from now on.
Preston N.
Gloucester, MA
Great flavor, less sugar and only 5 calories per serving..finally a juice type substituted for the down falls..great to add variety to plain water
Josie J.
This does not taste diet at all. It is flavorful and the kids loved it. It makes a great alternative for mixing than just ordinary cranberry also.
Maria C.
I like so much the flavor, its realy tasty and fresh. Its perfect when you are mith friends in a party. I dont like so much the package but its ok
Claudia R.
This juice is great because it has its health benefits. It has encouraged me to stop drinking soda, and instead enjoy this incredible drink.