Ocean Spray Diet Cran•Grape® Cranberry Grape Juice Drink uploaded by Melissa O.Ocean Spray Diet Cran•Grape® Cranberry Grape Juice Drink uploaded by Sarah C.Ocean Spray Diet Cran•Grape® Cranberry Grape Juice Drink uploaded by Sarah C.

BY OCEAN SPRAY

With just 5 little calories and made from real fruit juice, you get the juiciness of grapes and light, refreshing taste of cranberries straight from the bog. It also contains a daily dose of vitamin C, so it not only tastes good, it’s good for you, too.

Buy on Walmart
Val V.
This is the best cranberry grape juice on the market. Lower sodium and sugar than most other brands. Taste great and does wonders for your bladder and kidneys. Less than $5 a container. Me an my boyfriend drunk this like crazy because we no longer drink much soda.
Victoria T.
Dickson
Such a fantastic taste and one of the ONLY brands to offer DIET JUICE. Being diabetic sucks as it is, and not being able to have anything other than water and diet soda is rough, this gives me a breath of fresh air. Thoroughly enjoy this.
Heather F.
Modesto, CA
I love this juice so much. It is my favorite thing to have in the morning with breakfast. It is so refreshing and has the flavor of grape juice with a little something extra because of the cranberry.
Madeline C.
Georgetown , KY
I love this juice. It is worth the price. I buy this product every time I go to the store. The diet is a little less sweet than the regular. I enjoy the Diet Cran Grape more than the regular. I would recommend this product to others. This is my favorite flavor.
Tara H.
San Francisco, CA
I like that this is a low calorie juice option. It does have a little bit of the "diet" taste to it, so that hasn't been perfected, but it's better than flooding my body with regular cranberry juice. The grape flavor is a nice touch. I have to be in the mood for this though.
Sarah C.
Salinas, CA
This is my favorite brand of juice, I just feel better about drinking it and letting my son drink it. This one in particular is a little too bitter for my taste but I always dilute it for myself and my son anyway so doesn't matter much. The cran-grape is a family favorite flavor. We always have some in the house. Only 5 calories, 2 carbs, less than 1 g of sugar. Really good juice over all
James L.
Los Angeles, CA
Almost perfect taste, except for me, I'd leave out the artificial sweetener and just go with the plain grape and cranberry flavors themselves - they're already pretty sweet as they are. But as a great alternative to fully-sweetened versions, you'll get less calories and full flavor compared with just diluting with water.
Chelle I.
Hickory Hills, IL
Ocean Spray always gains my points because of how well they work with cranberry! Many other companies get so scared that they can be so tart so they just drown them in sugar. Ocean Spray pairs them with other, sweeter, fruits so that it's pleasant without me feeling like my teeth are going to fall out.
Melissa O.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
I love this juice for many reasons. But the top reason is, because it has less then 1 gram of sugar in it... My kids love the taste of it.. I still water the juice down alittle before I give it to them..
Meagan G.
I love Ocean Spray diet juice. It tastes so good! I admit, the first time I tried it, I thought it tasted off. But, by my second glass I was hooked. The variety of flavors are all amazing and I love that Ocean spray made a diet version. I buy this almost every time I go to the grocery store.