Ocean Spray Diet Cran•Grape® Cranberry Grape Juice Drink uploaded by Melissa O.Ocean Spray Diet Cran•Grape® Cranberry Grape Juice Drink uploaded by Sarah C.Ocean Spray Diet Cran•Grape® Cranberry Grape Juice Drink uploaded by Sarah C.

BY OCEAN SPRAY

With just 5 little calories and made from real fruit juice, you get the juiciness of grapes and light, refreshing taste of cranberries straight from the bog. It also contains a daily dose of vitamin C, so it not only tastes good, it’s good for you, too.

Emily L.
Bradenton, FL
So I first tried this at my in laws house as a cocktail mixer. Right now on the keto diet I need to be careful with carb and sugar intake. One 8 ounce serving only has like 3g of carb and 2g of sugar which is amazing for juice let alone something with grape juice in it! Nice and sweet, not as tart as plain cranberry juice and really mixes well with vodka and a little sprite/soda water.
Becky S.
I chose to review the Diet Cranberry Grape or #Cran-Grape flavour by Ocean Spray because I am usually opposed to diet beverages. This juice is on point though. It doesn't have a lot of the chemicals that diet bevs normally do and the taste isn't compromised one bit. I love this stuff!
Victoria T.
Dickson
Such a fantastic taste and one of the ONLY brands to offer DIET JUICE. Being diabetic sucks as it is, and not being able to have anything other than water and diet soda is rough, this gives me a breath of fresh air. Thoroughly enjoy this.
Kathy B.
Morehead, KY
I got this free at Krogers from their freebie Friday deal. It is definitely diet, kind of tart. I usually don't like juice that's that tart, especially cran grape my favorite. But it is good, especially if you do low carb and miss juice. I'd suggest the other flavors too.
Val V.
This is the best cranberry grape juice on the market. Lower sodium and sugar than most other brands. Taste great and does wonders for your bladder and kidneys. Less than $5 a container. Me an my boyfriend drunk this like crazy because we no longer drink much soda.
Zhane J.
This has been my favorite juice since 2012- so going on for four years. It's absolutely amazing and tastes so great. The pomegranate and cranberry flavors work so well and blend together perfectly. It is a must buy.
Heidi W.
Spring Branch, TX
Ocean Spray Grape Cranberry Juice is my all-time favorite juice!!! I also buy it in the larger bottles because my entire family loves it, even our 3 year old daughter. I am not a fan of straight cranberry juice at all, but the mix with grape juice in this blend off-sets the bitterness perfectly! We will continue to purchase this product!
Heather F.
Modesto, CA
I love this juice so much. It is my favorite thing to have in the morning with breakfast. It is so refreshing and has the flavor of grape juice with a little something extra because of the cranberry.
Madeline C.
Georgetown , KY
I love this juice. It is worth the price. I buy this product every time I go to the store. The diet is a little less sweet than the regular. I enjoy the Diet Cran Grape more than the regular. I would recommend this product to others. This is my favorite flavor.
Cassie H.
Indianapolis, IN
I like these things because they still taste decent even though they're diet, but they're too sweet at the same time, I think from the artificial sweetener. They're good if you have a sweet tooth and need a quick fix.

Walmart