Ocean Spray Diet® Cranberry Spray Juice Beverage uploaded by Marjan S.
2 colors available

BY OCEAN SPRAY

Contains 7% juice. see more...

Kelly V.
Kelly V.
Spartanburg, SC
I LOVE cranberry juice, but I hate the calories of regular fruit juice so Ocean Spray Diet Cranberry is perfect for me! Once you get used to a "diet juice" you will love it as much as regular juice. At first it tasted weak/off to me, but after a month its just "cranberry juice."
Elise I.
Elise I.
Henryville, PA
I had this when I was in the hospital with a kidney infection. Granted Cranberry juice is supposed to help kidneys, I was not a fan of the diet taste. If you get this, I recommend getting the original. The little cups can be hard to drink out of unless you have a straw near by.
Shelby H.
Shelby H.
Sunset Beach, NC
I love cranberry juice! And this is the ONLY brand i buy! I find the diet juice has better flavor than the regular. But this is the only brand I buy for cranberrg, cran-apple, cran-grape, etc. it has such a delicious strong flavor without the terrible after taste
Heidi S.
Heidi S.
Salem, OR
My daughter drinks this on a regular basis, and I decided to try it. A bit tart, but it is to be expected for a Cranberry juice. Highly surprised there was not "diet" after taste. If you are going for reduced calories - pick this one!
Diana A.
Diana A.
Fort Worth, TX
Had these on a hospital stay, they are great! Love the taste, as soon as I got out of the hospital I had to buy a few bottles of this product. Absolutely great taste and price!
beverly o.
beverly o.
Oakland, TN
The Ocean Spray Diet Cranberry Spray Juice is so refreshing! Low in carbs & calories. Taste great! Good price & easy to find in most stores. Recommend!
Connie N.
Connie N.
South San Francisco, CA
Although not as sweet as the regular, it is the diet version of it. I still use a little water to mix it to make it not as sweet.
Carolina D.
Carolina D.
I use this when I make a CosmoMartini to cut down on sugar and calories. You wouldn't know it was diet. Has a very good taste.
Abby H.
Abby H.
Joplin, MO
I've been buying the diet instead of regular because there is quite a calorie difference, but not any of flavor difference
Jenna A.
Jenna A.
Winnemucca, NV
I love this. It's one of the few things I drink anymore. It's a little bitter, but it still tastes great!