BY OCEAN SPRAY

Ocean Spray® Diet Cranberry Pomegranate Fruit Juice.
Made with real fruit juice.
Cranberry Pomegranate Juice beverage with another juice from concentrate.
Sweetened with Splenda® brand.
5 calories per serving. see more...

• Does this taste any different from regular?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
I absolutely love this drink! I am diabetic and can't usually drink juice but this stuff makes me feel like I'm not missing anything. It has a lot of flavor and helps me stay hydrated. It's also made with some real fruit so if actually tastes like real fruit. Found it at target. Recommended for anyone who can't have sugar but wants juice!
Meghan C.
This juice is the perfect amount of sweetness, but with zero calories! It's perfect for anyone on the Weight Watchers program because it's zero SmartPoints. I enjoy having this as a sweet treat in the evenings.
Stephanie G.
This juice is perfect for anyone who has to watch their caloric/sugar intake but enjoys sweet, fruity drinks. The cranberry-pomegranate blend isn't as tart as plain cranberry juice (diet or otherwise) which also makes it a great choice for childen who are picky eaters/drinkers.
Hayley K.
My favorite kind of juice to drink, even as an adult. I love the flavor that isn't too sweet but is just sweet enough. It's too expensive and is healthier than many other options, especially the diet version. My go-to juice. I will continue to buy as long as it's carried!
Mikala T.
Biloxi, Mississippi
I absolutely love this juice! It is so delicious and lower on sugar than regular juices. It is so good alone and also mixes really well with vodka for a refreshing summer drink! I would definitely recommend!
Amy L.
Floral Park, NY
Honestly I love cranberry juice. But I don't drink I that often cause of all the sugar. So I tried this and it wasn't that bad. I still prefer the regular cranberry juice than the diet.
Olivia H.
Gilbert, AZ
Perfect for when you are warding off a uti and on a diet. The taste is alright. I'd go for the traditional cranberry drink. Ocean sprays products are superior to its competitors tho.
Adam F.
Wapakoneta, OH
I've recently made the switch from regular ocean spray fruit juices to their diet varieties just to help cut down on excess sugar intake. Ocean spray diet crab-pomegranate is very mild, but has a nice sweetness and still the tartness that you expect with cranberry juice.
Alex W.
This juice is so good, and guilt free too! it's not too bitter, and has just the right flavor. I would highly recommend this to anyone. I tried it when I was trying to drink less diet soda because I was having too much caffeine.
Ruzina A.
Brooklyn, NY
Ocean Spray has the best cranberry juice with the perfect tartness and flavor. This is great for dieters and has less sugar than the regular juice.
Samantha H.
Does this taste any different from regular?