BY OCEAN SPRAY

Our Diet Cran•Mango™ Cranberry Mango Juice Drink packs the refreshing flavor of the cranberry and the juicy, tropical taste of mango in just 5 little calories. Plus, with a daily dose of Vitamin C and made with real fruit juice, it not only tastes good, it’s good for you!

Taylor S.
If you're looking for a low calorie and low sugar juice, this is the juice for you! It only has 2 grams of sugar per 8oz and is only 5calories per 8oz. You can't find another juice that offers you that! At least not any that I have found. Plus, it tastes great! If you don't like this flavor, there are several others for you to try. You're bound to find one that you like. I highly recommend this juice because it tastes great and doesn't load you down with sugar. It's hard to keep this juice in my house because my boyfriend and I drink it so fast lol. It's definitely reasonably priced and easy to find. I typically buy mine from walmart. It's so worth trying!
Mandy A.
Forest, VA
This is my favorite juice. It tastes so good and is so refreshing. The packaging is nice I wish it was glass. It is a good value and it meets my expectations. Love it. I would recommend to others for sure.
Taylor W.
College Sta, TX
I try to limit soda or tea and stick to water or juice and this makes it much easier because the taste is so good! My only complaint is that I wish they made it in bigger containers because it lasts only a few days at my house unfortunately.
Julie R.
Attleboro, MA
I love Ocean Spray's diet juice drinks because they have maybe 5 calories per serving and have a great, strong flavor. I will say that if I drink a full sized glass, I will feel sick. However, I love mixing them with water. I typically use 4/5 water and 1/5 juice and although not necessary "healthy," I find it a good alternative to just plain water. Unfortunately, this happens to be my least favorite flavor. Cranberry and Mango just don't go well together. I love love love the Diet Cran Cherry.
Raven G.
Twentynin Plm, CA
I buy this to mix with my alcohol drinks or just drink it by itself and it tastes good. Cranberry juice can be a little expensive but these are about 2 dollars or so. The mango adds sweetness to the tart cranberries. I would definitely recommend this product
Meredith M.
This is my current go-to morning drink! I was always an orange juice-drinker, but I couldn't stand drinking all that sugar! So I discovered Ocean Spray's Diet juices! Only 5 calories and less than 1 gram of sugar per serving! Beats OJ by a mile! The Cran-Mango flavor is my favorite!
Caroline F.
Trumbull, CT
This juice was really sweet but also not too sweet. It made a really good mixer and it was low calorie which is good. My friends loved it too and will probably buy it. It was a little pricey, but not too bad.
Lori B.
Phoenix, AZ
Love any and all Ocean Spray diet juice drinks. Less calories, still great flavor. Can't go wrong w/ any of them. This is my favorite. I think cranberry and mango taste bomb together. Will be repurchasing, even though some options are less $$.
Sara C.
Just tried this for the first time the other day, I was actually surprised at how good it was. I don't normally like cranberry juice, but this one was very good. I recommend this to others, and I would definitely buy this again.
Danae R.
This is a favorite of mine not diet but the regular one. I love Cran-Mango and i can just sit there and drink it all day I can put it in a cup and take it anywhere with me. The two flavors seem to mix perfectly with each other.