BY OCEAN SPRAY

Ocean Spray® Diet Cranberry.
New!
Cranberry lime juice drink from concentrate.
With a hint of lime.
5 calories per serving.
64 fl oz (1.89L). see more...

Rebecca B.
Edison, NJ
Foodie Expert
I love the diet juices this brand carries. I am always concerned about the nutrition info of what I eat and drink, so to find a juice which is normally packed with sugar that tastes good and doesn't break my calorie and carb count, I'm in heaven!
C G.
All ocean spray cranberry juices are delicious. They are very satisfying and consumable. It met all of my expectations. Very good flavor. I would definitely buy again because this is an essential for me
Sonia I.
Ridgefield, NJ
So mixing this with vodka is great. Especially in the summer, it has a hint of lime but not a strong taste of it great also to mix with rum to.
Kaaila K.
Mesa, AZ
Foodie Expert
I love Ocean Spray's cranberry juice! It's so delicious and so inexpensive. I always buy this and it's always something I'd recommend.
Lizz G.
Chelsea , AL
Foodie Expert
My fav go to juice, especially when mixing with spirits!!! Love the hint of lime. Wish it was made in a bigger bottle!
Yolanda D.
Denton, TX
Es un jugo bajo en azúcar de arándanos se puede tomar solo o con alguna otra convinaciones su precio varia
Vanessa R.
Hate it, i know is for diet but have none flavor at all, so whats the point of drink it
Tara R.
Streator, IL
Foodie Expert
Love cranberry juice and with less sugar it's even better. At first I didn't like this because of the like and still not a huge fan but you learn to like it. I wish they made smaller bottles so I didn't have to commit to a full size when I wanted to try.
Ariel V.
Concord, NH
I am not a huge juice person, but I love this juice. Cranberry Lime is one of my favorite flavors. This isn't too sweet or too tart. I don't think it has an artificial flavor. It's not that expensive for a name brand. I love to make cocktails with it as well.
Sara B.
Kewanee, IL
Ocean Spray brand Cranberry Juice is the only brand I will buy. The flavor of Ocean Spray can't be beat! This is one time you can't settle for the cheaper brands because they taste too tart compared to Ocean Spray!