BY OCEAN SPRAY

With just 5 little calories and made from real fruit juice, you get the light, refreshing taste of cranberries straight from the bog, now with a refreshing hint of lime. It also contains a daily dose of vitamin C, so it not only tastes good, it’s good for you, too.

Amanda H.
Atlantic Beach
My all time favorite juice. Cranberry is not to strong, lime could be a little bit more pronounced but then I just give myself a little more of a wedge. Great with mixed drinks or just a glass with your breakfast
Rachel K.
Wellsburg , WV
I grew up drinking this and I still love it as an adult! My mom always stressed the importance of cranberry juice for our health (maybe an old wives tale? 🤔). The subtle lime is so so delicious!!!!!!!!
Tara R.
Streator, IL
Love cranberry juice and with less sugar it's even better. At first I didn't like this because of the like and still not a huge fan but you learn to like it. I wish they made smaller bottles so I didn't have to commit to a full size when I wanted to try.
C G.
All ocean spray cranberry juices are delicious. They are very satisfying and consumable. It met all of my expectations. Very good flavor. I would definitely buy again because this is an essential for me
Ariel V.
Concord, NH
I am not a huge juice person, but I love this juice. Cranberry Lime is one of my favorite flavors. This isn't too sweet or too tart. I don't think it has an artificial flavor. It's not that expensive for a name brand. I love to make cocktails with it as well.
Rebecca B.
Edison, NJ
I love the diet juices this brand carries. I am always concerned about the nutrition info of what I eat and drink, so to find a juice which is normally packed with sugar that tastes good and doesn't break my calorie and carb count, I'm in heaven!
Melissa P.
Alexandria, VA
Ocean Spray Diet Cranberry Lime Juice Drink is delicious! The packaging is easy to open and functional. It fits in the fridge door perfectly! This drink meets my expectations fully and has a great flavor. I buy this weekly and will continue to purchase it!
Sara B.
Kewanee, IL
Ocean Spray brand Cranberry Juice is the only brand I will buy. The flavor of Ocean Spray can't be beat! This is one time you can't settle for the cheaper brands because they taste too tart compared to Ocean Spray!
Meg B.
Boone, NC
I love cranberry flavored things and this is a great drink! I like that it is also diet so it is better for you. It has a great flavor and i would recommend this product to others.
Katie W.
Raleigh , NC
Ocean spray cranberry diet is great! It's a great price and it's not too sweet or too tart! It's a perfect blend! When I want cranberry juice, this is my go to!