Ocean Spray Diet Cranberry Juice Drink - 6 CT uploaded by Shauna G.Ocean Spray Diet Cranberry Juice Drink - 6 CT uploaded by Karla R.

BY OCEAN SPRAY

Ocean Spray® Diet Cranberry Juice Drink.

With Pact™ cranberry extract.

10 calories per bottle.

From concentrate. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Shauna G.
Harrisburg , IL
I try to watch my calories and sugar intake as much as possible. In doing so I miss out drinking juice. I was excited when I came across Ocean spray diet cranberry. A 6 pack of 10 oz bottles cost around $4 at my local Walmart. With only 10 calories a bottle I was amazed at how good it tastes. A bottle gives you 100% of your daily vitamin C. Would highly recommend.
Tori L.
Riverview, FL
I love drinking cranberry juice ! It is so healthy and good for your body that I tend to drink it every single day ! This is my go to when I need a gold cranberry juice !!
Marissa G.
Bakersfield, CA
I buy these for my diabetic father whenever you get sick because they have less sugar and the same amount of vitamins you would get in the normal amount of cranberry juice. I will continue to buy this product.it's pretty affordable yet still tasty
Jennifer L.
If you count calories like I do but still crave something that's sweet then this is the perfect drink for you. Only 10 calories per bottle.
Katherine S.
Winder, GA
The size is convenient and they taste good and you don't even have to feel bad because they are diet and you can't even tell.
Katherine H.
I love this juice!! You honestly cannot tell it's diet, and you don't have to feel guilty about drinking it afterwards!
Michaela B.
I grew up on cranberry juice, it's very good for your body. i really love this drink. Everyone should try it
Angel F.
I drink these all the time. They are in my car all the time without fail. Great value and fabulous taste
Taylar F.
Best stuff ever! I would so buy agai! Never disappointed taste amazing too! Gotta buy it's a must have!
Kirstin H.
The size of these makes it convenient. It has less sugar so it's okay to give to your kids too.