Ocean Spray Diet Cranberry Juice Drink uploaded by Angelica C.

BY OCEAN SPRAY

With just 5 little calories, a daily dose of vitamin C, and made from real fruit juice, you get the light, refreshing taste of cranberries straight from the bog. And it not only tastes good, it’s good for you, too! Our Diet Cranberry Juice Drink contains PACt™ Cranberry Extract, which is full of proanthocyanidins (40mg per serving), or PACs – the powerful elements found deep inside cranberries that help to cleanse and purify your body.*

Amanda F.
I picked this product up at Walmart to try and it is wonderful! It not only tastes good but it's good for your health also! It's suppose to help cleanse the body and it truly does. I would definitely recommend this product.
Briana M.
I love cranberry juice, but I so don't love the amount of sugar that typically goes along with it. Not many juice brands bother to make a diet either, so I'm grateful Ocean Spray does!
Nayelly R.
Cicero, IL
Since it is diet cranberry it doesn't taste as good as the original cranberry. Very good value. Im a first time user. It did meet my expectations I didn't expect it to taste that good. I would recommend to others if you like diet cranberry.
Kelli M.
I love love cranberry juice but wanted to find one lower calorie, so this is perfect! It's the best balance of sweet and tart, and so satisfying. Plus it's healthy for you and can help alleviate certain pains you are having..girls you know what I mean. I highly recommend trying!
Kimberly H.
N Hollywood, CA
This is one of my favorite cocktail mixers to have on hand. I am calorie conscious and like this with vodka over ice. It's shelf stable and lasts forever if you don't finish what's in the bottle. It really lowers the calories you consume. I recommend using with diet tonic too in other mixed drinks.
Lyn S.
Midland, MI
Everyone should be drinking this stuff! Kidney stones and infections run in my family unfortunately. I drank this when I suffered from a kidney infections and it helps flush the infection and impurities out. It's not just a delicious drink, it helps keep your body functioning right as well.
Stacy K.
Auburn, GA
I love cranberry juice but I don't love the calories. Enter Ocean Spray Diet Cranberry. All the flavor and none of the fluff. Very refreshing on a hot day and also great as a Poinsetta - half champagne and half cranberry juice. Love this stuff!
Christie C.
Hopkinsville, KY
I'm sensitive to sugar so it's hard to find a juice that doesn't make me sick. I enjoy this one very much. It still has full flavor and I don't miss the sugar at all.
Danielle F.
savannah, GA
This Juice was good for me and good to me. Its great to drink for womens health and not loaded with calories. I try to pick up a case so my daughter and I can both drink them.
Lacey L.
Ocean spray is the only company I trust for the best of the best cranberry juice I really enjoy the diet because it is the perfect little sweet treat with out the guilt of a ton of hidden calories.