BY OCEAN SPRAY

Ocean Spray Diet Cranberry Juice Drink gives you health benefits of cranberry juice without all the calories. That’s because Ocean Spray uses special PACt Cranberry Extract that contains proanthocyanidins (40 mg per serving), called PACs for short.... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Citlalli O.
Citlalli O.
Lovington , NM
Usually I buy this juice for me and my family to drink. We all like it and it meets our expectations. It is a great drink that comes in great packaging. I have been buying this product for a few years now. I definitely recommend parents to buy this product for their children and themselves.
Kathy C.
Kathy C.
Toms River, NJ
I really love this ocean spray diet cranberry juice!! Every time I need a little juice I go to this product that I buy from Shoprite or Walmart.  It tastes so good and I feel great knowing it is healthy for me and it doesn't have all that sugar that most bottles have.
Kat M.
Kat M.
Allentown, PA
I absolutely love cranberry juice! Ocean Spray is always the leading brand for me when it comes to the sweet tartness that I love!
Costadina K.
Costadina K.
Marietta, GA
I love all of ocean spays juices they're not overly sweet and just taste amazing everyone in my house loves it
Natalie H.
Natalie H.
Bedford, TX
Very great flavor yet refreshing and healthy.  It has a lot of good benefits but make sure to drink enough water as well
Jessika G.
Jessika G.
Cartersville, GA
Always have this in my car! Comes in handy when I want something a little sweet but not too heavy. Has a great taste without all of the calories or sugar. Very affordable and very convenient to get! Recommend
Yocelsys H.
Yocelsys H.
Es mi alternativa de bebida energizarte para cuando estoy a dieta! Si ya se, trató de comer lo mejor posible
!! Y por esto busco producto que me aporten algo.
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
Bristol , Avon
My go to hangover drink. Works wonders and so refreshing. I love that you can also mix with vodka to make a delicious cocktail.
SDQ611325 Isaac Emilio R.
SDQ611325 Isaac Emilio R.
mi favorito una ves me enfeme de los rinones y mi medico me mando a tomar esta clase de jugo y desdev ese dia es mi favorito
Charlie B.
Charlie B.
Rotherham
I would say if you like cranberry juice then this would be the best brand for it but I dont really like how sour it is so i wouldn't buy again