BY OCEAN SPRAY

With Just 5 Little Calories, A Daily Dose Of Vitamin C, And Made From Real Fruit Juice, You Get The Light, Refreshing Taste Of Cranberries Straight From The Bog. And It Not Only Tastes Good, It’s Good For You, Too! Our Diet Cranberry Juice Drink Contains Pact™ Cranberry Extract, Which Is Full Of Proanthocyanidins (40mg Per Serving), Or Pacs – The Powerful Elements Found Deep Inside Cranberries That Help To Cleanse And Purify Your Body

Filtered Water, Cranberry Juice (Water, Cranberry Juice Concentrate), Natural Flavors, Pectin, Citric Acid, Fumaric Acid, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Sodium Citrate, Cranberry Extract, Sucralose, Acesulfame Potassium, Red 40.

• Anyone else notice that that Ocean Spray has removed the ...1 Answers
  • The bottle says helps cleanse and purify your body.... Bu...3 Answers
  • Does this come in individuals?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Andrea G.
Collinsville, MS
I try to drink a small glass of cranberry juice every night; it’s delicious and good for you! My doctor recommended it to keep from getting kidney infections. Ocean Spray is the best tasting cranberry cocktail juice I’ve found, and the one with the least sugar. Chill it and pour it in a wine glass and have your nightly cocktail!
Miranda N.
Attalla, AL
I recently had a urinary tract infection (ouch) so of course I had to find some cranberry juice. I saw this diet cranberry juice at Walmart so I had to try it. Now, I normally HATE cranberry juice but I loved this one. I don’t have the infection anymore and yet, I’m still drinking it.
Morgan L.
Ocean spray carries the best brand of cranberry juice. The price is wonderful for the amount in the bottle and it is affordable. I am a repeat customer and continue to buy this product weekly. I recommend it to others.
Zoe M.
Columbus, OH
I actually had to stop buying this stuff because I would go through two a week. They are something like 5 Cals a serving and usually on sale two for something at Kroger. Just too processed and not healthy!
Sarah S.
Hampstead, NC
Tastes really good! I love juice but a lot of it has so much sugar so this is nice. Normally I don't like diet stuff because the sweeteners are too sweet but this one isn't at all! Definitely will be a go to for me
Lona M.
Council Bluffs
My family LOVES diet cranberry juice so much that I go through one of these every month! I also love that as a diabetic, I can enjoy cranberry juice without it causing my blood sugar to be too high.
Taylor H.
Newland, NC
I love drinking juice every morning but hate how much sugar most of them have. I love that ocean spray has diet versions available in most of their flavors. They taste just as good if not better in my opinion!
Angela B.
Uniontown, OH
My mom loves this and the diet cran apple juice as well. It nice they have diet juices so people with special diets can enjoy it. I like to put it in a smoothie.
Shauna G.
Harrisburg, IL
I try to watch my calories and sugar intake as much as possible. In doing so I miss out drinking juice. I was excited when I came across Ocean spray diet cranberry. A 6 pack of 10 oz bottles cost around $4 at my local Walmart. With only 10 calories a bottle I was amazed at how good it tastes. A bottle gives you 100% of your daily vitamin C. Would highly recommend.
Heather W.
Mooresville, NC
I really like this cranberry juice. I love that it's diet - saves calories! It's sweet but also tart, which is a good balance for me. It's affordable in my opinion and widely accessible. I've drank it plain, as well as with OJ & Vodka or Champagne for a special treat.
The bottle says helps cleanse and purify your body.... But it's diet. Is this honestly going work like it would regular?
Keeley P.
Mallory, WV
Does this come in individuals?
Anyone else notice that that Ocean Spray has removed the PACT and now it is lighter and diluted? The explanation from OCean Spray is that customers preferred the lighter formula...I call BS. I think it’s cheaper to make. And not as tastey.