BY OCEAN SPRAY #34 in Lemonade

Ocean Spray® Diet Cran-Lemonade™.
New!
Made with real fruit juice.
5 calories per serving.
Cranberry lemonade from concentrate. see more...

Ocean Spray Diet Cran-Lemonade
  • "Our grocery store can't seem to keep it in stock so I think a lot of other people love it as well!" in 1 review
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
New Jersey
Foodie Expert
I love that this isn't too sweet. I like to mix it with water so I can dilute it even more. It makes a really good drink. I would definitely recommend this if you're looking to spice up your water a little or if you're just looking to get a really nice tasting cranberry juice.
Cynthia Y.
Cynthia Y.
Long Is City, NY
Who ever stated that diet Cranberry does not taste good has not truly enjoy cranberry juice period. When ever my stomach is acting up I go for my diet cranberry juice.
Kerri J.
Kerri J.
Good flavor combination- but the diet version tastes diet. The sugar substitute- yuck
Vanessa P.
Vanessa P.
This is surprisingly tasty. I go for anything with lemonade but not all the time is it good. This is okay
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Foodie Expert
Love this iced. Very flavorful and thirst quenching very excited to get more but it's always sold out. Very affordable and wouldn't think anything less from ocean spray. I hope that you will love it too
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
The flavor is strong and very good. There's not too much cranberry nor too much lemonade, there is a perfect blend. I like it best with ice.
Ashlie S.
Ashlie S.
Kansas City, MO
Oh i love this. delicious taste and good for you. also good to have with mixed drinks!
Megan J.
Megan J.
Yreka, CA
I love this stuff I found it at grocery outlet and bought five jugs!! I love drinking it with meals its fabulous
Jessica U.
Jessica U.
West Babylon, NY
I'm a huge fan of Ocean Spray. I especially like the ruby red light 50 grapefruit juice. So I thought that I would try this! However I was a little bit disappointed. I found left an aftertaste, and I did get a little bit of heartburn. Which is kind of unusual because I am such a fan Ocean Spray juice. Not my favorite but I will continue to purchase Ocean Spray
Sue M.
Sue M.
Rosemead, CA
I love Ocean Spray so I had to try this out. I was pleasantly surprised at how well the cranberry and lemonade mixed together. Neither overpowered each other. You could really taste both flavors.