BY OCEAN SPRAY

We combine the crisp, tart taste of cranberries with the sweet taste of fresh-picked cherries to make a good-for-you juice drink that’s fat-free, low in sodium, and a daily dose of Vitamin C.

• Does the juice have sugar free avaliable?3 Answers
Megan G.
Columbus , OH
Purchased at: Walmart
My favorite ocean spray cranberry flavor. I always try to drink a glass a day and regular cranberry is a little too tart for me so this one is perfectly sweet and delicious.
Coretta H.
Tuskegee Inst, AL
This has been my go to since I had my son on 12/5/18. I was given cranberry juice in the hospital and it was so refreshing. It keeps me hydrated and refreshed. A lot healthier than sodas and provides so many other benefits.
Mayra A.
Pacoima , CA
I love this mixture! It's very smooth and doesn't give you that nasty aftertaste. This is one of the only juices that I can drink and not even feel like I'm compromising taste for being healthy.
Maggie G.
Pickerington
Extremely great tasting juice! And a great price too. I never would’ve thought to get a juice that was cranberry and cherry flavored but it’s great! And its great to get cranberry servings when normally I’m not a fan.
Shirin G.
Plano, TX
I drank this before I got introduced to the cran-lemonade. It is really good and i can drink it all day including with my breakfast! It is a bit bitter if you don't like cranberries in general. But a very flavorful and rich juice :)
Lindsey B.
Auburn, IN
I drink cran cherry with every meal. I buy about four a week. Good price and wonderful sweet taste. If you want a little more tart taste try cran raspberry. I love this and have bought this product for years.
Devyn S.
Oklahoma City, OK
Ugh, I love this so much. This drink seriously doesn't last in our house very long. The flavor is everything and it is so hard to just drink one cup. 10/10 would recommend
rebecca P.
Lutz, FL
This is one of those drinks we restock in my house every week and we buy two at a time it gets drank in my house so fast its unreal it have a great tart taste that we all love
Jorene A.
Slater, MO
Every single one of us adores this juice. If someone is having bladder issues, this is the first thing I buy. I can guarantee my kiddos will drink it. The bottle is a great shape for storing in the fridge without taking up too much space. Ocean Spray gets an A+++++
Amanda K.
Corp Christi, TX
Cranberry juice is always yummy but with the added Cherry it makes it just slightly different and so much better. This product exceeded my expectations in flavor I expected the cranberry to be overpowering that it wasn't I would definitely buy it again.
jonneice r.
Columbus, OH
Does the juice have sugar free avaliable?

Walmart