Ocean Spray Cranberry Raspberry 100% Juice Blend uploaded by noorskh S.Ocean Spray Cranberry Raspberry 100% Juice Blend uploaded by Sonya B.

BY OCEAN SPRAY

It’s 100% Juice Made With The Luscious Taste Of Raspberries And The Crisp, Clean Taste Of Real Cranberries Straight From The Bog. Plus, It Has No Added Sugar, A Daily Dose Of Vitamin C, And One Cup Of Fruit, So It Tastes Good And It’s Good For You, Too.

Reconstituted Grape Juice, Reconstituted Apple Juice, Reconstituted Cranberry Juice, Reconstituted Raspberry Juice, Natural Flavours, Pectin, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C).

Ocean Spray Cranberry Raspberry 100% Juice Blend
I love cranberry raspberry because it helps cut that super potent cranberry flavor that makes you pucker a little. I prefer to have something like this in the fridge versus a soda because it gives me the flavor quench I need to get over a soda craving.
Elizabeth B.
I was so happy to find juice that has no added dyes, sweeteners, or random other fruit juices. It's just plain juice. I'm allergic to both red dye and pineapple and had pretty much given up on finding juice mixes that didn't contain one or the other (or both sometimes) unless I wanted to shell out extra money for the special natural & organic juices from health food stores. I was so happy Ocean Spray started the 100% Juice line. My other favorite is the Cranberry/Pomegranate.
Kassandra F.
S Portland, ME
Cranberry juice is one of my ultimate favorites. And Ocean Spray's Cranberry Raspberry is absolutely delicious. It's 100% juice so I also feel good about diluting it and giving it to my one-year-old. I recommend trying their other cranberry flavors, too
Jessica C.
Manchester, CT
Anytime Ocean Sprays Cranberry Raspberry juice is on sale I stock up! It so delicious. It has the tartness of cranberry juice but the raspberry makes it just sweet enough that it's nice and smooth. I love enjoying it over some crushed ice.
Jen M.
Ashland City, TN
These are a few of my favorite things! :D I don't think anyone can go wrong when they mix cranberry and raspberry together. I love each flavor individually, but when combined they make for a refreshing combination. Definitely on the top of my juice list when I go shopping.
Amye L.
Poughkeepsie, NY
This juice is so good! Out of most juices ocean spray is one of my favorites, i feel that the juice tastes more real than most and not over-sugared. I do feel that they should have more of a selection of flavors but all in all i would totally keep purchasing them!
Jaddey C.
Columbia, SC
I like cranberry juice a lot and the Ocean Spray brand is usually my go to brand! It has a nice bottle that makes it easier to pick up and I like that. The cranberry and raspberry compliment each other well.
fabiola a.
My favorite juice it's sweet and tangy and not super sweet I love this juice all the time and it's priced just right I say and it only comes in a big family size bottle and I will definitely buy it again
Stacy C.
Hilmar, CA
100% juice - no sugar, awesome flavor. I love this juice and buy it whenever I want something different than soda, tea, or water. It's refreshing and convenient. I also trust the Ocean Spray brand.
Lexie D.
I love me some cranberry raspberry! This stuff is so delicious. It definitely met my expectations. It is decently priced and also comes in diet! I buy this stuff pretty often. I recommend it to my friends all of the time!