BY OCEAN SPRAY

We're proud members of the Ocean Spray Cooperative, where the growers who harvest the cranberries also own the company.Cranberries have been in my family since my great grandfather harvested his first cranberry in 1900. Over 100 years later, I love teaching people about cranberries almost as much as I love growing them. I'm even planning on developing our family cranberry heritage room someday! Until then, we'll keep telling everyone about cranberries any way we can.

• This sounds good! Do the flavors taste good together?1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Tenecia E.
Anything with cranberry in it, I love. But they added pineapple and made it so much better. This drink is lovely, the price is around $4-$6 dollars, but when it's on sale, you can't do anything but buy an abundance of them. Would recommend.
Ashley K.
I saw this at Walmart recently and I had to try it right away. Pineapple is my favorite fruit and I love that it's just the right amount of sweetness to cut through the tartness of the cranberry juice. My new favorite drink.
Andrea B.
Berlin, CT
Yum what a great flavor combination! Regular cranberry juice is sorta too strong for me so to pair it with pineapple is great! It's so refreshing especially when Ice cold! I would defiantly recommend to others to try
Lexi H.
Venice, FL
I love this drink more than anyone understands. I love drinking cranberry juice because of the benefits it has for women. And pineapple makes it 10x more enjoyable. This is my favorite juice. $2.50 at Walmart!
Kayla W.
This is absolutely delicious. The pineapple helps cut the tart taste of the cranberry. Adding a shot or two of vodka would only make it more amazing (I tried it. It did)
Tanya R.
Hanksville, UT
Love cranberry, especially in pregnancy is very good for you and helps prevent uti's, got a great taste, I bought many and many of them
Yamil S.
albuquerque
Estoy jugos son del al mejores que he probado, su versión baja en calorías es muy rica y refrescante, en casa la tomamos a diario
Judy P.
I liked it but my kids found it too citrusy, almost bitter. I'll only buy it if I know I'm going to finish it myself
yas s.
Sweet and savory. great when paired with some sort of meal. packaging is just basic and simple. bought from safeway
Jennifer M.
Anything ocean spray is pretty much really good I would recommend these juices for children and adults alike .
Leia L.
Quincy, IL
This sounds good! Do the flavors taste good together?