BY OCEAN SPRAY

We're proud members of the Ocean Spray Cooperative, where the growers who harvest the cranberries also own the company.Cranberries have been in my family since my great grandfather harvested his first cranberry in 1900. Over 100 years later, I love teaching people about cranberries almost as much as I love growing them. I'm even planning on developing our family cranberry heritage room someday! Until then, we'll keep telling everyone about cranberries any way we can.

• This sounds good! Do the flavors taste good together?1 Answers
Jordan H.
Eleanor, WV
This is the bomb! Tastes great and is 100% juice. I love the flavor and so do my toddlers! I don’t feel guilty giving them this to drink. It’s better than most cranberry drinks because it’s on the light side and doesn’t taste so sugary! Would even pair well with alcohol! ;)
Grace D.
Grand Rapids
Love love love this flavor!! My favorite juice, I will buy this every time it is on the shelf. I cut t with some water because it is a little sweet, but you can’t go wrong with 100% juice!
Julianne B.
Halethorpe, MD
I just discovered this new flavor at the grocery store and I’m so in love! I love pineapple juice so much and it really shines when mixed with the cranberry. It’s also a great price! I will definitely be buying this again!
Rosella S.
I bought this the last time I was at Walmart and I'm in love with it already, it's not so tang as the original. I still love the original though but this one is a nice change
Brittany D.
E Liverpool, OH
I love this juice! I was so excited to try it because I thought it would be a good combination and it did not disappoint at all. It's very yummy and extremely refreshing. The price is pretty good, comparable to pretty much all juice drinks.
I will be repurchasing this over and over again and I highly recommend this.
Tiffany B.
Great flavor! This brand of juice has always been apart of my household. Before the cran-pineapple, my favorite flavor was the cran-grape. But now that is a thing in the past, I am in love with this flavor cran-pineapple.
Kayla W.
This is absolutely delicious. The pineapple helps cut the tart taste of the cranberry. Adding a shot or two of vodka would only make it more amazing (I tried it. It did)
Suzanne C.
I love this cranberry and pineapple flavor!! It's also great because it doesn't have sugar so it's good for you and for the kids!! I will be a repeat consumer for sure!! It's very tasty and refreshing! Love it!!
Brindi A.
Covington, VA
Where has this been? Why did it take so long for Ocean Spray to pair their tart cranberries with the sweetness of pineapple? This is a taste explosion you didn't know your tongue needed. I've already been planning on how I can use this in a Christmas punch.
Lexi H.
Venice, FL
I love this drink more than anyone understands. I love drinking cranberry juice because of the benefits it has for women. And pineapple makes it 10x more enjoyable. This is my favorite juice. $2.50 at Walmart!
Leia L.
Quincy, IL
This sounds good! Do the flavors taste good together?