Ocean Spray Cranberry Peach Bellini Mocktails uploaded by Trishelle S.

BY OCEAN SPRAY

Ocean Spray® Mocktails Are Delicious Premium Non-alcoholic Juice Drinks Inspired By Your Favorite Cocktails. We’ve Paired The Taste Of Crisp Cranberry And Sweet Peach To Create A Sophisticated Bellini Blend That’s Perfect To Enjoy Straight From The Bottle, Or Mixed With Sparkling Water, Wine, Or Liquor. It’s The Taste That Takes You Away!

Filtered Water, Cranberry Juice (Water, Cranberry Juice Concentrate), Peach Juice (Water, Peach Juice Concentrate), Grape Juice (Water, Grape Juice Concentrate), Sugar, Lemon Juice (Water, Lemon Juice Concentrate), Natural Flavor, Sodium Citrate, Gum Arabic, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Pectic, Ester Gum, Vegetable Concentrate For Color.

• Where can i get these at and has anyone tried them3 Answers
  • How many flavors does this product come in?1 Answers
James T.
Madera, CA
Received this for free during a Friday Giveaway at Ralph's grocery store. The juice itself is a perfect mix of sweet and tart. It recommends you mix it with Prosecco or your favorite sparkling wine, however we used vodka for some added punch. The vodka paired very well with it. At first, we drank it on the rocks and that was fine. But, then thinking about it-- most bellinis are blended, so we blended the next batch in the blender and topped it off with a splash of sparkling water for some added fizz, and a fresh strawberry. Blended, with vodka and the additional of sparkling water made for the perfect summer drink by the pool. The price point can be a bit much. These are smaller bottles of juice and were price point of $3.50+. You can get larger bottles of juice for cheaper if you got with typical Ocean Spray Cranberry or whatnot. But, these are a fun and novel idea with great flavor and seem to be worth the price every now and then when you want something a bit more flavor in-depth. Unlike a lot of other drink-mixers this wasn't too syrupy or sweet. So many of the other pre-mixes are thick and a little goes a long ways. This can be used like everyday juice with no need to water down, etc.
Robyn D.
I really enjoyed the flavor of this. I do think it's a bit gimmicky for them, bc they make a white cranberry peach juice that just tastes much better. Which means this probably has peak taste preformance when mixed with alcohol.
Classy L.
Good! Was a little syrupy to me. I'm a little sensitive to sugar so that may have been the case. It did have Good flavor. I appreciate having a option without alcohol. I would love to see this in a fizzy option. Overall, good.
Ariel M.
Apple Valley, CA
I'm addicted I love this juice!! By itself as a cocktail mixer. The varieties are endless.. I've tried the other two flavors but this one is the best flavor by far.. and the price wasn't bad either. I wish they came in larger bottles. I recommended them to so many people already!
Christina G.
So I usually just drink them like they are but this one was too good to try just by itself. It's delicious with and without alcohol. The kids love these mocktail juices we have to buy a whole cart full.
Luisana H.
This juice is excellent! I could not find it in the store but had no problem ordering it online. It arrived at my house within the week after I ordered it. It was in perfect condition. Great product and great service.
Marly H.
Pekin
Surprisingly refreshing. I love that it does not have high fructose corn syrup added to the product. I will definitely buy this again and try other flavors as well!
Emma B.
kansas city
As someone who isn't old enough to drink I really enjoy these juices. All the fun of a mixed drink for someone who can't consume alcohol. I'm sure they're great with alcohol mixed in too!
Mallory L.
Romeoville, IL
This is so good! It is a great mixer with vodka or mix it with soda to make an actual “mocktail”. It is especially good when mixed in a shaker with ice!
Harmonie H.
Huntington, OR
Everyone knows why we really drink cranberry juice and most don't like it lol but with this juice I get the cranberry juice I need and a great flavor!
Carrieann S.
Keyser, WV
Where can i get these at and has anyone tried them
Trishelle S.
How many flavors does this product come in?