BY OCEAN SPRAY

Enjoy the crisp, clean taste of real cranberries straight from the bog, now with refreshing lime. It’s a delicious way to get your daily dose of vitamin C and unique cranberry compounds.

Raquel S.
I love this drink!! The hint of lime is genius on Ocean Spray's end. I usually have to water down my cranberry juice but with the hint of lime I don't have to because it's so good and the cranberry taste is not too strong.
Brittany D.
Freedom, NY
You know when you need a drink (like an adult drink) but you don't want to sacrifice all your calories on alcohol? This is perfect. It's like a cranberry vodka with lime but without the vodka. I think that's why I love it. It's sweet and tart. It's so good.
Onji S.
if you like tangy, you'll love this. Cranberry is already a bit tangy and the lime just adds another tangy flavor. It's good to drink alone but makes a great mixer for cocktails (especially with vodka). It's worth a try. It's my favorite!
Karissa P.
Austin, TX
This is my favorite. It can be hard to find at times, so when I find it I stock up. I'm a sucker for any good cranberry juice, but add citrus and I am hooked. I think the lime bites out the overly sugary feeling in your mouth.
Lorena M.
Cypress, TX
This was actually pretty good, I was a bit skeptical because of the lime combination because cranberry juice is already tart, but it turned out really good. I mixed this with a splash or vodka and ice and it was soo good.
Victoria K.
Olathe, KS
I love lime and this cranberry mix is just perfect. You can taste the cranberry and you can taste lime. I love this drink after a long day this is a very refreshing drink to enjoy.
Rachel S.
Auburn Hills, MI
This is an excellent tasting juice and an even better mixture for a great cocktail! If you are a fan of bodka cranberry, this juice takes it to th next level, trust me!
Tayla F.
Onset, MA
If you love the tartness of cranberry juice you will love this one ! The lime creates the cranberry to be more bold in flavor and its my new go to cranberry variety
Danielle E. H.
Winter Haven, FL
This juice is sweet and makes a great pair with your alcohol (like vodka) or if you are just in the mood for cranberry. The small bottles are convenient also
Wanda B.
Houma, LA
Perfect for mixed drinks! Light and refreshing. There are definitely cheaper brands on the market, but I always stick to what I know, and that's Ocean Spray.