BY OCEAN SPRAY

Enjoy The Crisp, Clean Taste Of Real Cranberries Straight From The Bog. It’s A Delicious Way To Get Your Daily Dose Of Vitamin C And Unique Cranberry Compounds.

Filtered Water, Cranberry Juice (Water, Cranberry Juice Concentrate), Cane Or Beet Sugar, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Vegetable Concentrate For Color.

• What's your favorite mixed drink/cocktail that uses cranb...8 Answers
  • Is this good for UTIs??2 Answers
  • Does this leave a bad aftertaste? Does it taste bitter?5 Answers
Tricia B.
Worcester , MA
Ocean Spray Cranberry Juice my my how I love drinking you! So refreshing and thirst crunching. I love to make a cocktail drink with the cranberry juice. My favorite is vodka and cranberry juice chilled on some ice.
Mariah G.
I always buy cranberry juice for my personal feminine care. It said it’s supposed to be good for you to drink cranberry juice but I can only drink ocean spray cranberry juice and most of the time I get the light cranberry.
Tricia H.
Jblm Wa
This is the perfect cranberry juice for mixing with drinks. It’s not too bitter but also not too sweet. I usually mix it with some vodka and they pair great together. It also tastes pretty good by itself.
Chrissy S.
York, SC
Very good taste and very conveniently packaged. My kids love them and so do I. Cute packaging. Easy for my kids to get into. I picked mine up from my local grocery store at a very reasonable price.
Dinorha Z.
Kyle, TX
This cranberry juice tastes amazing. If you like tangy and sour juice this would be a good choice ande the best part is that's nutricious and even doctors recommend drinking it. Give it a try it is really good.
Omeka E.
Eastvale , CA
Cranberry juice is one of my favorite juices even though it's very tangy I love it in cranberries are very good for your body Ocean Spray is in one of the best friends I've tried I always buy this
Lexie T.
Cranberry juice is my favorite juice and I only enjoy this brand! It has a great crisp taste and it’s very affordable. I recommend this beverage to everyone. And j will continue to purchase his brand of juice in the future.
Alienna E.
Sacramento, CA
A classic staple I always keep in my fridge. Weather it's to use and a mixer for cocktails or simply glass to feel good about doing something nice for my kidneys. Solid choice. Great value.
Celine V.
I love drinking Ocean Spray Cranberry Juice Cocktail Original 100% Vitamin C. It is concentrated so it can be a little too sweet so adding some water to the glass makes it taste great.
Jacquelyn C.
The perfect juice in the perfect size. Great for on the go. I drink this every morning. It is the perfect amount of sweetness before I head to class or work in the morning. Highly recommend for those on the go.
Ashley P.
What's your favorite mixed drink/cocktail that uses cranberry juice?
Taniyah P.
Does this leave a bad aftertaste? Does it taste bitter?
Alissa H.
Coraopolis, PA
Would a 3 year old like the flavor of this?
Pakize K.
Spring, TX
Has anyone used this juice for baking a cake maybe?
Kelsey B.
What is a good recipe for this?

Amazon