BY OCEAN SPRAY

Enjoy The Crisp, Clean Taste Of Real Cranberries Straight From The Bog. It’s A Delicious Way To Get Your Daily Dose Of Vitamin C And Unique Cranberry Compounds.

Filtered Water, Cranberry Juice (Water, Cranberry Juice Concentrate), Cane Or Beet Sugar, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Vegetable Concentrate For Color.

• What's your favorite mixed drink/cocktail that uses cranb...8 Answers
  • Is this good for UTIs??2 Answers
  • Does this leave a bad aftertaste? Does it taste bitter?5 Answers
Shahina G.
I mix this cranberry juice with ice and water because I find it to be too sweet alone (it's just me, I like bitter stuff). But it is really good for the body and is a nice choice overall. No guilty feeling after drinking my cranberry water concoction. This will be my go to brand for sure.
Marissa J.
The best juice drink you could ever drink I drink a bottle of cranberry juice every day it's not only good for your body it taste so good and the price for it is cheap a great investment with this drink
Shannon C.
Cumberland, RI
I absolutely love cranberry juice, it's great for your system overall! The kids love it too! I always make sure to pick some up when I'm shopping..i even pick up the concentrate for the mini fridge at work!
Kayla R.
Social Circle, GA
Ocean Spray has the best cranberry juice. It's so tart & tastes really natural. It's not too sweet. It's a bit dry but that's to be expected with a product that isn't watered down. This is the only brand of cranberry juice that I buy.
Louise S.
Chandler , AZ
Love this juice as an alternative to pop or soda. I drink at least 2 dull servings a day. I love the taste of this. It is a staple in my cart I will not go without when I shop. This is always on my list. Yes, I buy every time
Jasmine A.
I love this cranberry juice! I don’t find this drink at all acidic and I have a huge sensitivity to that kind of stuff. I haven’t yet found another brand that I like more than ocean spray when it comes to my cranberry juice and I just love how affordable it is!
Erika L.
Lost Creek, WV
Nothing negative to say about this juice. The best one, in my opinion. Can be mixed with other drinks, or is great all on its own. Leaves no bitter aftertaste, which is great. Will continue to drink this for a long time to come!
Madison R.
Madisonville, LA
I love love love love cranberry juice and ocean spray has a great way of taking the extreme tartness out of the juice that other brands may have . It's great for every meal at any time and the price is excellent .
Gabrielle D.
trexlertown
I drink cranberry juice at least once a day! I prefer the regular cranberry juice not the cocktail just to lower the sugar content! But the amount of different flavors is amazing every single flavor is perfect!
Ashley A.
I love the mini bottles because they are perfect for on the go. It's probably my favorite flavor from ocean spray. I usually get the six pack. I would recommend this to others. Love this product.
Ashley P.
What's your favorite mixed drink/cocktail that uses cranberry juice?
Taniyah P.
Does this leave a bad aftertaste? Does it taste bitter?
Alissa H.
Coraopolis, PA
Would a 3 year old like the flavor of this?
Pakize K.
Spring, TX
Has anyone used this juice for baking a cake maybe?
Kelsey B.
What is a good recipe for this?

Amazon