BY OCEAN SPRAY

Enjoy The Crisp, Clean Taste Of Real Cranberries Straight From The Bog. It’s A Delicious Way To Get Your Daily Dose Of Vitamin C And Unique Cranberry Compounds.

Filtered Water, Cranberry Juice (Water, Cranberry Juice Concentrate), Cane Or Beet Sugar, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Vegetable Concentrate For Color.

• What's your favorite mixed drink/cocktail that uses cranb...8 Answers
  • Is this good for UTIs??2 Answers
  • Does this leave a bad aftertaste? Does it taste bitter?5 Answers
Tiana P.
Edmonds, WA
Cranberry juice is my addiction! Go through a bit bottle of it every few days! It's good on its own but it's also amazing with fresh lime or amaretto! It makes me feel good while it tastes good! Would definitely recommend to others! I even got my husband to like it!
Clara V.
San Juan, PR
This is my favorite drink since I was a kid! The taste it's just delicious! It is very versatile and the price it's very good! You can find them in any supermarket, I recommend it to anyone!
Poli N.
It's really stsfying, its flavor its delicious, I like it with vodka, there's another cranberry juice but its not as sweet as this one, I'm a repeat costumer and it met my expectations
Joyce C.
Carolina

Take this juice in those days of the month of the woman, makes me able to control my pain and with this juice I avoided taking coke in those days, he is my savior <3

Take this juice in those days of the month of the woman, makes me able to control my pain and with this juice I avoided taking coca cola in those days, he is my savior <3
Yvonne O.
I'm in love with the cranberry juice, I like it because it's not too sugary but still it's sweet.
I've bought it several times and it's not so expensive but not too affordable, I'd definitely recommend it it.
Kim C.
Grimsby, ON
I don't coffee or tea, Cranberry is my go to drink. Love it with ice. Ocean Spray is the best. Have tried many different brands. Love the packaging, easy to recognize, priced well, lots of different flavours to choose from. Definitely buy again.
Diana R.
Calgary, AB
Love these little juice packs! Perfect amount for on the go, I like to take these on hikes. Cranberry juice is great for providing antioxidants, totally recommend this brand!
Regan D.
Kingston , ON
I enjoyed these in my lunches every day in high school. They were excellent to keep on hand for when my blood sugar would crash throughout the day. The packaging was nice. They can be a little pricey for the quantity you get though. That is my only real con.
Treena L.
Surrey, BC
This is a great Cranberry juice. It's not too sweet and not bitter. I buy the big jugs at Costco which keeps the price reasonable. High levels of vitamin C. This is a staple in my household.
Danielle C.
Barrie, WY
I love this cranberry juice! Makes you feel refreshed and also helps with health. I have issues with always getting UTI's and this juice helps me to heal from these infections. I can't recommend this enough.
Ashley P.
What's your favorite mixed drink/cocktail that uses cranberry juice?
Taniyah P.
Does this leave a bad aftertaste? Does it taste bitter?
Alissa H.
Coraopolis, PA
Would a 3 year old like the flavor of this?
Pakize K.
Spring, TX
Has anyone used this juice for baking a cake maybe?
Kelsey B.
What is a good recipe for this?

Amazon