BY OCEAN SPRAY

Enjoy The Crisp, Clean Taste Of Real Cranberries Straight From The Bog. It’s A Delicious Way To Get Your Daily Dose Of Vitamin C And Unique Cranberry Compounds.

Filtered Water, Cranberry Juice (Water, Cranberry Juice Concentrate), Cane Or Beet Sugar, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Vegetable Concentrate For Color.

• What's your favorite mixed drink/cocktail that uses cranb...8 Answers
  • Is this good for UTIs??2 Answers
  • Does this leave a bad aftertaste? Does it taste bitter?5 Answers
Pat F.
Everyone knows Ocean Spray cranberry juice tastes great, but did you know that it cures urinary tract infection? It's true! When I was in my 20's, I suffered severely from this condition, saw specialists, took expensive medication and even had 2 surgeries to enlarge my urethra, all without effect. After years of agony, I met a wonderful friend who suggested cranberry juice. Well, I was skeptical at first, but was willing to try anything. To my astonishment, the cranberry juice worked! I am now in my late 50's and am no longer plagued by this horrible condition. Thank you, Ocean Spray!
Susanna Q.
Mississauga
This is strong and thick, which is a plus for me, since it ensures you're not just guzzling down the entire container in one sitting. It is also relatively high in calories and carbs, so that's another good thing about needing just a little to sate your craving.
Tracy R.
New Glasgow, NS
I love drinking this juice ,it can be a bit bitter compared to other juices but it is healthier for you and it's great to keep you hydrated and help with your urinary health as well,it seems to be a little cheaper than most juices too. I would definitely recommend this to everyone as a healthier option .
Jodie S.
Blackpool,Lancashire
Wanting a change of drink on a night out and not sure what to go for,don’t want to be a bore with a glass of coke but don’t want to storm full steam ahead,vodka and cranberry is your go to gal,so refreshing,so light,cheap and affordable! Isn’t a really heavy drink so goes down really easily,most the time just seems as though you’re drinking juice.....deeee-licious!
Athena M.
Calgary, AB
I love the good old original cranberry cocktail they offer! It's made with fresh cranberries. They also offer non cocktail/sugar free Verizon which is great for those trying to watch that. I however can't handle pure cranberry so I love the cocktail
Jean M.
I did not buy the 2 pack. I buy Ocean Spray Cranberry Juice Cocktail regularly I love that it is a bit tart. The cranberry flavor is very nice I use it in cocktails and as a mix for a alcoholic drink and every day with or sometimes alone for breakfast. I would recommend this drink to anyone.
Sofia M.
Toronto, ON
This cranberry juice i suggest for when you are hosting parties. The bottle is big and lives up to its value in price. This cranberry drink is served best mixed with alcoholic drinks. I mean, drinking it on its own is fine but mixing it with drinks adds more value to the purchase.
Paige H.
Scarborough , ON
If you love cranberry juice and haven't tried oceanspray, you're doing it wrong! This is hands down the best cranberry juice Ive ever had and its pretty cheap. I find this to be pure and actually have the sour taste from the cranberries. Highly recommend
Jaquie S.
Toronto, OH
I have always loved Ocean spray and especially this flavour because I don't see it anywhere else really. Cran-Rasb is my favourite but I have noticed it's too sugary for me and that it actually preserves itself very well which might make me think it's not as healthy as I thought.
Jessica K.
Oakville, ON
I freaking love cranberry juice! I only really drink it when I have a bladder infection (and I try drinking pure cranberry juice but its kind of hard to find just pure cranberry juice). I love drinking this though! Super addicting.
Ashley P.
What's your favorite mixed drink/cocktail that uses cranberry juice?
Taniyah P.
Does this leave a bad aftertaste? Does it taste bitter?
Alissa H.
Coraopolis, PA
Would a 3 year old like the flavor of this?
Pakize K.
Spring, TX
Has anyone used this juice for baking a cake maybe?
Kelsey B.
What is a good recipe for this?

Amazon