BY OCEAN SPRAY

Enjoy The Crisp, Clean Taste Of Real Cranberries Straight From The Bog. It’s A Delicious Way To Get Your Daily Dose Of Vitamin C And Unique Cranberry Compounds.

Filtered Water, Cranberry Juice (Water, Cranberry Juice Concentrate), Cane Or Beet Sugar, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Vegetable Concentrate For Color.

• What's your favorite mixed drink/cocktail that uses cranb...8 Answers
  • Is this good for UTIs??2 Answers
  • Does this leave a bad aftertaste? Does it taste bitter?5 Answers
Molly B.
Barnsley
This is not one of my favourite drink as it doesn't have much taste and it's also very sour. The price is good for the amount and packaging therefore quite good value and would recommend this to friends and family.
🌸skye🌸 M.
Chatham , ON
This is one of my fav drinks I literally have to have containers of these around my house at all times. Only this brand every other one is a mixture or is to bitter or to sweet this one is just right!
Rachel S.
Very refreshing but can sometimes be a little dry on the throat. Try not to drink this too often as the sugar content can be really high. Although they do a 'light' version I don't like the flavour of that one. So would always buy this one, I just wouldn't drink this regularly.
Rojin💕 T.
I usually don’t enjoy drinking cranberry juice but this one is nice. I love juice boxes they’re so quick and efficient unlike pouring juice into a cup and then washing it etc yea I’m lazy🤣
Jazmin V.
Doral, FL
100% Juice Cranberry Concord Grape100% Juice Cranberry Concord Grape
It’s 100% juice made with the juicy taste of grapes and crisp, clean taste of real cranberries straight from the bog. Plus, it has no added sugar, a daily dose of vitamin C, and one cup of fruit, so it tastes good and it’s good for you, too.
Desiree G.
I love cranberry juice. I keep it on hand for bladder infections, but also drink it just because sometimes. Mix it with ginger ale and lemon slices for party punch!
Racie P.
This is a must have snack. When at work or at school and the day seems to get longer and longer. This save me many times. It's is good for you and gives a boost of energy. Love it.
Kodi S.
Fredricton
Again another one of my favourite products! Easy to grab and go! Awesome flavour for a decent price. Taste isn't overly whelming sweet, very refreshing taste. I totally recommend this for anyone, resealable bottle, can be taken for lunches, school,sports or just a nice drink at home.
Staci R.
St, ON
I love Ocean Spray Cranberry Juice, and it's the brand we typically buy. My 8yo loves it too, and this from concentrate version is an absolute necessity in my cranberry sauce (shhh....don't tell anyone the secret ingredient!) I have purchased this many times and intend to do so many times over.
Pat F.
Everyone knows Ocean Spray cranberry juice tastes great, but did you know that it cures urinary tract infection? It's true! When I was in my 20's, I suffered severely from this condition, saw specialists, took expensive medication and even had 2 surgeries to enlarge my urethra, all without effect. After years of agony, I met a wonderful friend who suggested cranberry juice. Well, I was skeptical at first, but was willing to try anything. To my astonishment, the cranberry juice worked! I am now in my late 50's and am no longer plagued by this horrible condition. Thank you, Ocean Spray!
Ashley P.
What's your favorite mixed drink/cocktail that uses cranberry juice?
Taniyah P.
Does this leave a bad aftertaste? Does it taste bitter?
Alissa H.
Coraopolis, PA
Would a 3 year old like the flavor of this?
Pakize K.
Spring, TX
Has anyone used this juice for baking a cake maybe?
Kelsey B.
What is a good recipe for this?

Amazon