BY OCEAN SPRAY

Enjoy The Crisp, Clean Taste Of Real Cranberries Straight From The Bog. It’s A Delicious Way To Get Your Daily Dose Of Vitamin C And Unique Cranberry Compounds.

Filtered Water, Cranberry Juice (Water, Cranberry Juice Concentrate), Cane Or Beet Sugar, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Vegetable Concentrate For Color.

• What's your favorite mixed drink/cocktail that uses cranb...8 Answers
  • Is this good for UTIs??2 Answers
  • Does this leave a bad aftertaste? Does it taste bitter?5 Answers
mary s.
Lafayette , LA
I love this juice. It’s a great mixer for my adult beverages. I also drink this in the morning with my breakfast. Super tasty, price is reasonable. Nothing bad to say about this juice. Will repurchase this product.
Avi c.
united states
Purchased at: Walmart
Me gusta mucho este jugo para diferentes creaciones de bevidas y tambien para tomarlo como bevida diaria
Jasmin L.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Purchased at: Walgreens
This juice is really good! Perfect to drink on it’s own as well as for mixed drinks! Do recommend!
Stephanie M.
Corpus Christi
Purchased at: H-E-B
This is the best cranberry juice I've ever had. Love to drink this refreshing drink during my snack time.
Shannon O.
Gulfport, MS
Purchased at: Walmart
I mix this with a little Sprite to tone down the taste and drink it quite a bit. Ocean Spray has the best in Cranberry! Cranberry juice is good for your health. Highly recommend!
Ariana K.
Orlando fl
Purchased at: Walmart
My favorite juice. Tasty and a little tart with the added kidney benefits i absolutely love ocean spray cranberry and recomend it to anyone. Bonus it mixes well with liquor
Barb M.
Manorville
Purchased at: Peapod
Ocean Spray Cranberry Juice cocktail ...what goes well with this? Your favorite Vodka!
Lindsay M.
SHOREHAM, NY
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
Love this juice! Has a great sweet flavor just as it should! We use this juice for a mixer in our cocktails at all parties! Love it!
Tyeshanae J.
Purchased at: Big Lots
Very crisp and sweet flavor, it always quenches my thirst. I buy a bottle at least once a week and my mom loves the stuff too.
Victoria V.
Staten Island, NY
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
my favorite drink! I love any cranberry juice, but this is my absolute favorite brand!
Ashley P.
What's your favorite mixed drink/cocktail that uses cranberry juice?
Taniyah P.
Does this leave a bad aftertaste? Does it taste bitter?
Alissa H.
Coraopolis, PA
Would a 3 year old like the flavor of this?
Pakize K.
Spring, TX
Has anyone used this juice for baking a cake maybe?
Kelsey B.
What is a good recipe for this?

Amazon