BY OCEAN SPRAY

Enjoy The Crisp, Clean Taste Of Real Cranberries Straight From The Bog. It’s A Delicious Way To Get Your Daily Dose Of Vitamin C And Unique Cranberry Compounds.

Filtered Water, Cranberry Juice (Water, Cranberry Juice Concentrate), Cane Or Beet Sugar, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Vegetable Concentrate For Color.

• What's your favorite mixed drink/cocktail that uses cranb...8 Answers
  • Is this good for UTIs??2 Answers
  • Does this leave a bad aftertaste? Does it taste bitter?5 Answers
Metzi P.
Mesquite, TX
My mom always keeps this in stock and home. She drinks it mainly for the healthy benefits. This brand is her favorite out of all the juice brands. It has more flavor and doesn’t tasted watered down. I would definitely recommend.Ocean Spray Cranberry Juice Cocktail Original 100% Vitamin C
Amber D.
GARLAND, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
Love me some cranberry juice! Ocean Spray is the most popular and most affordable, in my opinion! Cranberry juice can be very beneficial as well. Cranberries are packed with nutrients that help your body wars off infections and boost over all health. Cranberries are also antioxidants, which is great when helping you detox your system!
Amanda W.
I love ocean spray cranberry juice i drink this alot and i do mix it with a little bit of water. I can find this ocean spray cranberry for a great price at walmart and target and winco.
Angel D.
Webster, TX
I love this juice! I started drinking it to avoid certain issues, and can honestly say that it's my favorite juice. At first it's a bit on the sour side, but you get over that quick. I would recommend it specially to all the wonderful ladies out there. Very good product for you.
Shannon F.
Cranberry juice has a ton of health benefits ranging from defense against UTIs to keeping your teeth healthy! Ocean spray has the best cranberry juice around and the convenience of the huge jug really helps if you're like me and drink it almost everyday. Awesome value always.
S. Yinnette G.
Good!

They have these on the plane
And thats what i had on my way going and coming back. It was good!
Although it is a tiny can its so cute and it was enough for me. Now if you are a person that drinks ALOT or likes a huge glass this may be too tiny for you.

Anna X.
The best cranberry juice COCKTAIL hands down. I know it’s probably not good for me, with all the sugar and whatnot, but I can drink a gallon of this stuff in a sitting. It’s just so good. I get the 2 gallon pack at Costco for like $7 almost every time I go.
Jocelyn L.
Douglas , GA
Omg I love this drink. It's health and besides that it's good. It helps me with my problems I have with Soda and stuff the doctors recommended this drink. So I love it I honestly feel like I need it every day now.
Joanna P.
These are so great! We all love cranberry juice but sometimes we don’t finish the bigger containers before the expiration date. Also these are really nice for hiking or adventures when you need a little pick me up. Definitely keep these in our pantry!
Stephanie P.
Portland, Oregon
My favorite juice by far and definitely a healthy option. Original is always good but the other flavored are delicious too. I always buy this brand and this kind for a good price at any of my local supermarkets!
Ashley P.
What's your favorite mixed drink/cocktail that uses cranberry juice?
Taniyah P.
Does this leave a bad aftertaste? Does it taste bitter?
Alissa H.
Coraopolis, PA
Would a 3 year old like the flavor of this?
Pakize K.
Spring, TX
Has anyone used this juice for baking a cake maybe?
Kelsey B.
What is a good recipe for this?

Amazon