BY OCEAN SPRAY

Enjoy The Crisp, Clean Taste Of Real Cranberries Straight From The Bog. It’s A Delicious Way To Get Your Daily Dose Of Vitamin C And Unique Cranberry Compounds.

Filtered Water, Cranberry Juice (Water, Cranberry Juice Concentrate), Cane Or Beet Sugar, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Vegetable Concentrate For Color.

• What's your favorite mixed drink/cocktail that uses cranb...8 Answers
  • Is this good for UTIs??2 Answers
  • Does this leave a bad aftertaste? Does it taste bitter?5 Answers
Camila D.
villennes sur seine
The taste is good, you don't need to add sugar, you just need to add water, and it's a good price!
Josh B.
Kankakee
Helps keep me healthy and great to drink if you have a uti. Filled full of vitamin c. Taste amazing
Christi W.
Oktaha, OK
This is the brand I buy when my kidneys hurt this juice really does wonders and its not too bitter
Karla C.
El Monte, CA
I absolutely loce this juice its awesome! Not only is cranberry good for your body its also yummy!
Kathia W.
Collegeville, PA
Love cranberry juice. You can make cocktails or just have it alone. Great for flushing your system
Savannah H.
Fultondale , Al
Great for cocktails also they are great for when you're cramping and this drink helps clean you out
Zuleyma D.
I love drinking this when I want something sweet but not so sugary I like the bitterm taste it had.
Vanessa P.
Los Angeles , CA
I love it it’s so bitter and good at the same time purchase it once in a while and good for parties
hannah t.
Norton, VA
We use this as a mixer. Good by itself, better as a mix. Love to splash a little in my white wine.
Loren V.
Dorchester, MA
Love this juice and my family too. is great to mix with ginger ale, to make sangria oh delishhh.
Ashley P.
What's your favorite mixed drink/cocktail that uses cranberry juice?
Taniyah P.
Does this leave a bad aftertaste? Does it taste bitter?
Alissa H.
Coraopolis, PA
Would a 3 year old like the flavor of this?
Pakize K.
Spring, TX
Has anyone used this juice for baking a cake maybe?
Kelsey B.
What is a good recipe for this?

Amazon