BY OCEAN SPRAY

Enjoy The Crisp, Clean Taste Of Real Cranberries Straight From The Bog. It’s A Delicious Way To Get Your Daily Dose Of Vitamin C And Unique Cranberry Compounds.

Filtered Water, Cranberry Juice (Water, Cranberry Juice Concentrate), Cane Or Beet Sugar, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Vegetable Concentrate For Color.

• What's your favorite mixed drink/cocktail that uses cranb...8 Answers
  • Is this good for UTIs??2 Answers
  • Does this leave a bad aftertaste? Does it taste bitter?5 Answers
Sierra S.
Brooklyn, NY
My go to drink to start off my day, great cleansing juice, great flavors. Great buy. Definitely recommend
Cherrell C.
I drink it to stay regulated, I also use it for cocktails when I see fit❗Great for cutting back on sodas
jasminee g.
This is the best juice ever literally there is not one day I will deny a cup from this and its healthy !!
Santee B.
Conyers, GA
I think I just over all love their product, because it is so pure. this juice it great for women to drink
Katie W.
Canton, MI
I love the quality and taste of ocean sprays cranberry cocktail. It’s not watery and just full of flavor!
Misty T.
Millville , NJ
Mixes great with Crown Royal apple. It make a Washington apple. Also a great mixers for other beverages.
Amber C.
Tastes great mixing with other drinks or alcohol. Very good for your health considering its cranberry.
Ingrid R.
South Gate, CA
My go to for cranberry cocktails mixed with alcohol. The cranberry flavor is great and not overpowering
Daisy L.
I buy this to mix in with lots of my smoothies, it adds a sweet and tangy taste that's great with ice.
Veronica M.
I only drink cranberry juice with vodka LOL not my cup of tea but it mixes well with vodka or Malibu :)
Ashley P.
What's your favorite mixed drink/cocktail that uses cranberry juice?
Taniyah P.
Does this leave a bad aftertaste? Does it taste bitter?
Alissa H.
Coraopolis, PA
Would a 3 year old like the flavor of this?
Pakize K.
Spring, TX
Has anyone used this juice for baking a cake maybe?
Kelsey B.
What is a good recipe for this?

Amazon