BY OCEAN SPRAY

Enjoy The Crisp, Clean Taste Of Real Cranberries Straight From The Bog. It’s A Delicious Way To Get Your Daily Dose Of Vitamin C And Unique Cranberry Compounds.

Filtered Water, Cranberry Juice (Water, Cranberry Juice Concentrate), Cane Or Beet Sugar, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Vegetable Concentrate For Color.

• What's your favorite mixed drink/cocktail that uses cranb...8 Answers
  • Is this good for UTIs??2 Answers
  • Does this leave a bad aftertaste? Does it taste bitter?5 Answers
Sara T.
I always make my boyfriend have these on stock at his house as they are my favorite for a snack time drink
Karen P.
Moline, IL
I love cranberry juice. Either alone or with Vodka. Great flavor either way. It helps with any kidney pain.
Cynthia J.
Fresno, CA
We get this for our mixed drinks lol whoops. Great size for the price and it taste amazing mixed with vodka
Ashley  R.
San Gabriel, CA
Great brand, really good tastes not to sour or sweet either, healthy for your body and the price is right.
Sierra S.
Brooklyn, NY
My go to drink to start off my day, great cleansing juice, great flavors. Great buy. Definitely recommend
jasminee g.
This is the best juice ever literally there is not one day I will deny a cup from this and its healthy !!
Cherrell C.
I drink it to stay regulated, I also use it for cocktails when I see fit❗Great for cutting back on sodas
Michelle E.
Tulsa, OK
This is the only cranberry juice I enjoy. There is nothing else I have found that can compare to this!!!
Allison B.
Statesboro, GA
I love love love cranberry cocktail with a little water added to it it's the best I drink it all the time
pamela T.
summerdale
Purchased at: Walmart
Love! Keeps your urinary tract clean, awesome product and brand. Great for your health. Highly recommend
Ashley P.
What's your favorite mixed drink/cocktail that uses cranberry juice?
Taniyah P.
Does this leave a bad aftertaste? Does it taste bitter?
Alissa H.
Coraopolis, PA
Would a 3 year old like the flavor of this?
Pakize K.
Spring, TX
Has anyone used this juice for baking a cake maybe?
Kelsey B.
What is a good recipe for this?

Amazon