BY OCEAN SPRAY

Enjoy The Crisp, Clean Taste Of Real Cranberries Straight From The Bog. It’s A Delicious Way To Get Your Daily Dose Of Vitamin C And Unique Cranberry Compounds.

Filtered Water, Cranberry Juice (Water, Cranberry Juice Concentrate), Cane Or Beet Sugar, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Vegetable Concentrate For Color.

• What's your favorite mixed drink/cocktail that uses cranb...8 Answers
  • Is this good for UTIs??2 Answers
  • Does this leave a bad aftertaste? Does it taste bitter?5 Answers
Corey K.
Eagan, MN
This has always been one of my favorite fruit juices, in part because the taste is rich and I don't have to consume that much.  In an economical bottle, this juice lasts me a long time and it's very tasty and delicious.  I would highly recommend this product for anyone who wants a tart juice.
Lisa R.
I'm not really a big fan of cranberry juice. HOWEVER, I LOVE a good cranberry and malibu. lol. So, I do tend to keep these on hand for that purpose. Convenient size to bring with you to wherever your gonna go and get your drink on and my kids like it as a general juice, too, so BONUS. I would recommend this and will buy again.
MsOnfiyah G.
Have to give this a 5 star because its so tasty. I love cranberry juice and i love this brand. They are very easy to open and also very convinuent to travel with when you have young children. The taste is amazing and kids love it. Very healthy for you also
Thomas V.
Orlando, FL
Who doesn't like Cranberry juice? Whether you're drinking it over a little ice or making it a much more adult endeavor by ripping a shot or two of Tito's in there, it's gonna be good. A little tart, a little sweet, but Ocean Spray won't ever do you wrong. Leonardo DiCaprio practically beat a guy up over Cranberry juice, so you know it's gotta be pretty special.
Olivia F.
Ames, IA
Cranberry Juice Ocean Spray is one of my go to juices that I love to have in my fridge. It tastes so good. I love the bitter and sweet taste. It's not very expensive. You can find it at your local grocery store. I definitely recommend this product
Lyndsey C.
We love this for mixing cocktails! It has such a wonderful tart flavor that you can mix with anything. I love that the gallon size has a nice large handle which makes it easier to carry! You can buy this at any local grocery store
Julieta R.
Los angeles, CA
There are only two reasons I drink this juice and it works great for both. I like that its not super sweet. It has a sweet sour taste. Other brands of cranberry juice are often way sweeter and don't taste as good as oceanspray.
Sandra W.
I’ve been drinking Ocean Spray Cranberry Juice Cocktail for as long as I can remember. Not too bitter, not too sweet. The bottle that doesn’t have a handle can be a little hard to pour. Other than that, I will continue to buy this one.Ocean Spray Cranberry Juice Cocktail Original 100% Vitamin C
Abbie S.
Lebanon, IN
As far as a juice cocktail goes this is the best for mixing as a vodka cranberry or just by itself. It has a full and tart flavor just like a cranberry juice should.  I water it down and give some to my toddler from time to time. The strong flavor is nice because I can cut it down and she still drinks it.
Ashlie H.
Salem, IL
I love cranberry juice and drink it a lot. I love that it has 190% vitamin C in it but I don't like how much sugar is it. I love the taste of it and how refreshing it is. If it didn't contain as much sugar as it does I would've given it a higher rating.
Ashley P.
What's your favorite mixed drink/cocktail that uses cranberry juice?
Taniyah P.
Does this leave a bad aftertaste? Does it taste bitter?
Alissa H.
Coraopolis, PA
Would a 3 year old like the flavor of this?
Pakize K.
Spring, TX
Has anyone used this juice for baking a cake maybe?
Kelsey B.
What is a good recipe for this?

Amazon