BY OCEAN SPRAY

Enjoy The Crisp, Clean Taste Of Real Cranberries Straight From The Bog. It’s A Delicious Way To Get Your Daily Dose Of Vitamin C And Unique Cranberry Compounds.

Filtered Water, Cranberry Juice (Water, Cranberry Juice Concentrate), Cane Or Beet Sugar, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Vegetable Concentrate For Color.

• What's your favorite mixed drink/cocktail that uses cranb...8 Answers
  • Is this good for UTIs??2 Answers
  • Does this leave a bad aftertaste? Does it taste bitter?5 Answers
Nelly R.
The first time I tried this it was super sour. But if you add water to it it will taste better . Not that expensive
Yulixa R.
Cramberry juice is one of my whole time favorite can drink it anytime amd the best is that is good for health stuff
Charlene C.
San pedro , CA
Tart and sweet, great for cocktails or just on its own. Ocean spray is the best tasting cranberry juice out there.
Jaimee S.
Crystal Lake, IL
Amazing flavor and super refreshing. I love to drink it in the morning! Wakes me up. Would recommend to older kids.
Charleen A.
Rosedale, MD
The is a simple cranberry juice. It is not to dry and not to sweet. I use this for cocktails and also just to drink
Alecia V.
Pounding Mill, VA
Bought this for my mom when she was in need of some cranberry juice, the ocean spray is the best brand we've found.
Ayanna W.
High quality cranberry juice. I buy it for my family (and they are picky about their juice). It's not watered down
Edgar P.
Tulare
Great juice! Always my go to juice for breakfast! Refreshing and tasty, and makes a great mixer drink for partys!
Sarah L.
Bronx, NY
I love this stuff so much. Perfectly tart and sweet on any day and it is the perfect drink to accompany any meal
Samantha C.
Middleburg, FL
Ocean spray is my favorite juice brand. I love their 100% cranberry juice. Really good for flushing your kidneys.
Ashley P.
What's your favorite mixed drink/cocktail that uses cranberry juice?
Taniyah P.
Does this leave a bad aftertaste? Does it taste bitter?
Alissa H.
Coraopolis, PA
Would a 3 year old like the flavor of this?
Pakize K.
Spring, TX
Has anyone used this juice for baking a cake maybe?
Kelsey B.
What is a good recipe for this?

Amazon