BY OCEAN SPRAY

Enjoy The Crisp, Clean Taste Of Real Cranberries Straight From The Bog. It’s A Delicious Way To Get Your Daily Dose Of Vitamin C And Unique Cranberry Compounds.

Filtered Water, Cranberry Juice (Water, Cranberry Juice Concentrate), Cane Or Beet Sugar, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Vegetable Concentrate For Color.

• What's your favorite mixed drink/cocktail that uses cranb...8 Answers
  • Is this good for UTIs??2 Answers
  • Does this leave a bad aftertaste? Does it taste bitter?5 Answers
Amaya M.
Philadelphia, PA
Ocean spray is just very delicious and healthy i believe and yes my expectations were met. Love it so much. Very good value
Lori Z.
Bucyrus, OH
Love this stuff, great taste, very refreshing. Always buy in the largest size for the better value and to save some money.
Ez C.
Bronx, NY
I recently tried this version of Ocean Spray cranberry juice I was pleasantly surprised. It still is the same great flavor.
Zenice Z.
Baltimore, MD
This is a very deep sweet taste . The cranberries are just right however I do dilute mine because it's a little too sweet
Brittany D.
Oceanspray cranberry juice is the only brand that I will drink. it has a better taste than any other brand I have tasted.
TERRI S.
Tracy, CA
I nlove cranberry juice. I usually add some water to it so its not so sweet. Cranberry juice is great to help with UTI's.
Patricia G.
Yorktown Hts, NY
This juice is delicious and nutritious. Love the flavor and is so convenient wit the small sizes. Can take them anywhere
Ashley W.
Chandler , AZ
Great source of vitamin C! I usually water mine down though because it is quite high in sugar. Great juice option though!
Dorinda T.
Yucaipa, CA
This has got to be our family's favorite drink. It's not only healthy and good for you but it's such a refreshing taste.
S M.
I absolutely love cranberry juice it's my favorite drink and I get it everywhere it's so tasty plus tart which I love.
Ashley P.
What's your favorite mixed drink/cocktail that uses cranberry juice?
Taniyah P.
Does this leave a bad aftertaste? Does it taste bitter?
Alissa H.
Coraopolis, PA
Would a 3 year old like the flavor of this?
Pakize K.
Spring, TX
Has anyone used this juice for baking a cake maybe?
Kelsey B.
What is a good recipe for this?

Amazon