BY OCEAN SPRAY

Enjoy The Crisp, Clean Taste Of Real Cranberries Straight From The Bog. It’s A Delicious Way To Get Your Daily Dose Of Vitamin C And Unique Cranberry Compounds.

Filtered Water, Cranberry Juice (Water, Cranberry Juice Concentrate), Cane Or Beet Sugar, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Vegetable Concentrate For Color.

• What's your favorite mixed drink/cocktail that uses cranb...8 Answers
  • Is this good for UTIs??2 Answers
  • Does this leave a bad aftertaste? Does it taste bitter?5 Answers
Brianna R.
Very good juice! A little too strong and sweet for me. I have to add water to water it down. One of the best juices I've drank.
Alexis M.
Bowling Green, OH
I always buy the big jug of this juice. I am obsessed with it!!! The jug is really easy to poor from and the taste is so smooth
Poliana O.
mashpee
Best brand of cranberry juice, I love this juice very much, there isn't better one, I think than should have in other countries
Olivia H.
Sterling Hts, MI
Good cranberry cocktail. I think it's a bit on the sweeter side and prefer the 100% cranberry juice but the kids love this one.
Krystal D.
Orange City, FL
Always have this on hand in our household. Great taste, not too sugary. Goes great with breakfast, lunch, dinner or snack time!
Jeanne H.
Brewster, MA
MMmmm I love ocean spray cranberry juice it is sooo good and I also really like the cranberry raspberry and cranberry lemonade!
Rebecca C.
The cocktail is pretty good. It just tastes like a less bitter cranberry juice which is great because who wants a bitter juice.
Abby B.
Huntsville , AL
Always my favorite go-to for making a vodka cranberry cocktail. Easiest drink to make and cuts the vodka flavor like magic. :)
Dee C.
Pasco, WA
This is the perfect juice treat goes with almost anything in our little bar. Seriously. Its very refreshing and tastes great.
Chloe U.
San Diego, CA
This is my go to beverage of choice. I love the flavor, I love using it as a cocktail mixer, or just drinking it on its own.
Ashley P.
What's your favorite mixed drink/cocktail that uses cranberry juice?
Taniyah P.
Does this leave a bad aftertaste? Does it taste bitter?
Alissa H.
Coraopolis, PA
Would a 3 year old like the flavor of this?
Pakize K.
Spring, TX
Has anyone used this juice for baking a cake maybe?
Kelsey B.
What is a good recipe for this?

Amazon