BY OCEAN SPRAY

Enjoy The Crisp, Clean Taste Of Real Cranberries Straight From The Bog. It’s A Delicious Way To Get Your Daily Dose Of Vitamin C And Unique Cranberry Compounds.

Filtered Water, Cranberry Juice (Water, Cranberry Juice Concentrate), Cane Or Beet Sugar, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Vegetable Concentrate For Color.

• What's your favorite mixed drink/cocktail that uses cranb...8 Answers
  • Is this good for UTIs??2 Answers
  • Does this leave a bad aftertaste? Does it taste bitter?5 Answers
Brad R.
Stoughton
Purchased at: Amazon
Ocean Sprays cranberry juice tastes amazing and I think that everyone should buy it. I will continue purchasing it and drinking it.
Katlyn G.
Randolph, MA
I love using this juice as a mixer for many drinks. Doesn't matter if its alcoholic or just with seltzer water it tastes wonderful.
Michelle S.
Springville, UT
It's ok for a juice cocktail, a little too sweet for my taste. Also very pricey when there are other, cheaper cranberry juices out
Marqee R.
Elkhorn, WI
Love this juice so amazing taste great makes me feel good after drinking and great flavor love the mini bottles not to badly priced
Michelle C.
elmhurst
Such a good flavor. I drink a cup everyday. Cranberry juice is so good for you. A good value, definitely always on my
Grocery list.
Danielle G.
Purchased at: Walmart
The only brand of cranberry juice I’ll buy when I want to have a drink! This definitely has the best taste compared to other brands
Darling D.
Imperial, CA
This specific brand is pretty sweet and I don't really like all the sugars in it, but it does taste good. I love cranberry juice.
Dee P.
It's refreshing, great flavor and healthy. Great price. It's a thirst quenching drink on hot days of summer. Love the value pack.
Pierce H.
Brooklyn, NY
You can't go wrong wit this cranberry juice, use it as a mixer or by itself! It taste great and isn't too sweet like other brands
Kattlyn M.
Titusville, FL
I buy Ocean Spray cranberry juice weekly! It is by far a favorite in my household at all times, especially the cran-pomegranate!
Ashley P.
What's your favorite mixed drink/cocktail that uses cranberry juice?
Taniyah P.
Does this leave a bad aftertaste? Does it taste bitter?
Alissa H.
Coraopolis, PA
Would a 3 year old like the flavor of this?
Pakize K.
Spring, TX
Has anyone used this juice for baking a cake maybe?
Kelsey B.
What is a good recipe for this?

Amazon