BY OCEAN SPRAY

Enjoy The Crisp, Clean Taste Of Real Cranberries Straight From The Bog. It’s A Delicious Way To Get Your Daily Dose Of Vitamin C And Unique Cranberry Compounds.

Filtered Water, Cranberry Juice (Water, Cranberry Juice Concentrate), Cane Or Beet Sugar, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Vegetable Concentrate For Color.

• What's your favorite mixed drink/cocktail that uses cranb...8 Answers
  • Is this good for UTIs??2 Answers
  • Does this leave a bad aftertaste? Does it taste bitter?5 Answers
Addie D.
I grab one of these every morning on my way to class. With 190% of vitamin C, I definitely get my vitamin C intake. It’s not expensive, and the travel size bottles make it easy to take with you anywhere.
Caroline A.
Glenwood , IL
We usually purchase the Cran-Grape version but we recently picked this up for the House. You eventually get over the tartness of it because it’s delicious. It’s refreshing even when it’s room temperature.
Amanda L.
Amarillo, TX
I drink a cup of cranberry juice on a daily basis. It's so tasty & refreshing. And ocean spray males the best kind. My boyfriend got the store brand once...not good. I'll stick with ocean spray.
Toni L.
Vancouver, WA
We always get the big bottle because it never lasts in our home. It can be a little overpowering so I suggest watering it down if necessary. Great for mixer for adult beverages too!
Doralee K.
My go to juice. Yes it's sugary but I don't care. It tastes great and I've been drinking it since I was a child. I now love using it as a mixer when I have a drink once in awhile.
Jennifer B.
This juice tastes great! It's a little sweeter than straight cranberry juice, and a little more diluted, which does a fantastic job filling down that bite! I would totally recommend!
Madiha F.
Skokie, IL
Love the taste it may be bitter for some people but I like and gives a energy boost. I sometimes drink the juice with dark chocolate their both bitter but taste sweet.
kelsey c.
Fulton
Buy this weekly for my family and I. Great cranberry juice but sometimes the taste is a little off don't know if that's just from how long it's been on the shelf though
rose e.
Albuquerque , NM
Purchased at: Walmart
Delicious of coarse!! My sim loves this but I buy the 100% juice and not the cranberry juice cocktail. It’s less sugar but the tarte flavor is what we all love. I’ve tried other brands but I come bank to this one always
Doris B.
Ocean Spray Cranberry Cocktail has been a favorite of mine since I can remember. I love the fresh cranberry taste. There are other flavor combinations,  but the original is my flavor of choice. There is nothing better than a chilled glass of Ocean Spray Cranberry Cocktail in the summer time,  or any time, in my opinion. I like to freeze it in ice trays to add to my glass or just as a cold treat.  If you love cranberries, and you haven't tried this , then you're missing out!
Ashley P.
What's your favorite mixed drink/cocktail that uses cranberry juice?
Taniyah P.
Does this leave a bad aftertaste? Does it taste bitter?
Alissa H.
Coraopolis, PA
Would a 3 year old like the flavor of this?
Pakize K.
Spring, TX
Has anyone used this juice for baking a cake maybe?
Kelsey B.
What is a good recipe for this?

Amazon