BY OCEAN SPRAY

Enjoy The Crisp, Clean Taste Of Real Cranberries Straight From The Bog. It’s A Delicious Way To Get Your Daily Dose Of Vitamin C And Unique Cranberry Compounds.

Filtered Water, Cranberry Juice (Water, Cranberry Juice Concentrate), Cane Or Beet Sugar, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Vegetable Concentrate For Color.

• What's your favorite mixed drink/cocktail that uses cranb...8 Answers
  • Is this good for UTIs??2 Answers
  • Does this leave a bad aftertaste? Does it taste bitter?5 Answers
Maranda C.
We in need of cranberry juice this is my first choice ! Also this is great for cleaning out your system and helping keep the uti away.
Johnny C.
Mesquite, TX
Love this stuff. I like the sweet/tart taste it has. It tastes good and it helps with my kidney stones. Good for urinary tract health.
Chelsea T.
Kissimmee, FL
I specifically by this cranberry juice for my drinks with my vodka it taste really good I love it it's super refreshing not too sweet
Amber G.
Conroe, TX
Ocean Spray has very good Cranberry Juice. I enjoy it cold instead of room temperature because it tastes a little too strong when warm.
jasmine r.
Fullerton , CA
I like how this juice is soooo good ive tried it before and i really enjoyed it , i strongly recommend other people to use it ass well
Isabelle E.
Farmville, VA
Cranberry juice is both good tasting and good for you! This brand does not leave a gross metal taste in your mouth like some others do.
j b.
Birmingham, AL
Hate this stuff my daughter was drinking this stuff and it gave her a rash out of this world so I highly do not recommend this product
Ashley R.
Wish it had more real fruit in it besides all the excess stuff. It has a great taste though and I love to drink it when it is ice cold.
Ana S.
I love the flavor and honestly this is the only cranberry brand I buy. I use to not be a fan till I tried this one. And now I love it!!
Carmen  N.
I freaking love love this juice! It's so good!! I rather drink this than any fizzy drink any day!! Plus the juice has its benefits (:
Ashley P.
What's your favorite mixed drink/cocktail that uses cranberry juice?
Taniyah P.
Does this leave a bad aftertaste? Does it taste bitter?
Alissa H.
Coraopolis, PA
Would a 3 year old like the flavor of this?
Pakize K.
Spring, TX
Has anyone used this juice for baking a cake maybe?
Kelsey B.
What is a good recipe for this?

Amazon