BY OCEAN SPRAY

Enjoy The Crisp, Clean Taste Of Real Cranberries Straight From The Bog. It’s A Delicious Way To Get Your Daily Dose Of Vitamin C And Unique Cranberry Compounds.

Filtered Water, Cranberry Juice (Water, Cranberry Juice Concentrate), Cane Or Beet Sugar, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Vegetable Concentrate For Color.

• What's your favorite mixed drink/cocktail that uses cranb...8 Answers
  • Is this good for UTIs??2 Answers
  • Does this leave a bad aftertaste? Does it taste bitter?5 Answers
Patricia Ann E.
Dartmouth, MA
Thanks for all the help you've given my urinary tract! Sometimes, I lie and say I have a uti, so my boyfriend will buy me cranberry juice 😳
Amayrani U.
Mesquite, TX
Me encanta aparte de que es muy bueno tomarlo para alguna infeccion en los riñones, muy bueno acompañado de alguna bebida con alcohol!💁🏻
Athina M.
Charlestown, RI
Great price for these 2. And the flavor is great as well. I find that most stores around here have ocean spray on sale. I always stuck up
Cathlyn E.
We love cranberry juice and it doesn't last long in my house between my daughter and I. I get this when I run out of the little bottles.
Savannah K.
Columbus
I am a loyal customer to this product. Cranberry juice helps my body in many ways and this brand is my favorite. I enjoy the sweet taste.
Danielle V.
Belleville, NJ
Love these to use as mixers or again the kids can grab and go also love the flavor and also the great advantages of drinking this product
Tamindaukur S.
Winter Park, FL
I've always loved Ocean Spray Cranberry since I was a kid. They are great to drink alone or mix with other juices. I love he tarte taste.
Alexis M.
Union, NH
Yummy and good for the tummy! This juice helps my cramps and calms my stomach on bad days. Only a little bit more expensive than generic!
Mary A.
Hicksville
Purchased at: Walmart
I love cranberry juice from ocean spray! It is sweet but not too sweet! I also love that it has vitamin C so I can stay nice and healthy!
Amber b.
Fort Madison, IA
I love cranberry juice and this brand is delicious! I like getting these small cartons of just a jug. It's the best brand in my opinion.
Ashley P.
What's your favorite mixed drink/cocktail that uses cranberry juice?
Taniyah P.
Does this leave a bad aftertaste? Does it taste bitter?
Alissa H.
Coraopolis, PA
Would a 3 year old like the flavor of this?
Pakize K.
Spring, TX
Has anyone used this juice for baking a cake maybe?
Kelsey B.
What is a good recipe for this?

Amazon