BY OCEAN SPRAY

Enjoy The Crisp, Clean Taste Of Real Cranberries Straight From The Bog. It’s A Delicious Way To Get Your Daily Dose Of Vitamin C And Unique Cranberry Compounds.

Filtered Water, Cranberry Juice (Water, Cranberry Juice Concentrate), Cane Or Beet Sugar, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Vegetable Concentrate For Color.

• What's your favorite mixed drink/cocktail that uses cranb...8 Answers
  • Is this good for UTIs??2 Answers
  • Does this leave a bad aftertaste? Does it taste bitter?5 Answers
Jasmyn W.
I love cranberry juice on general by this is my all time favorite brand it taste so amazingly yummy I was genuinely sulfide for by it so great wkw
kitty B.
Brooklyn, NY
I drink this in the morning after a glass of water it taste good but I always add water on it before hand just to take off the really sweet taste ,
Yvonne T.
I just love to drink juice and Ocean Spray is the best of them all. Cranberry juice is a great flavor most of the time bitter but not this one..
K D.
Lancaster, TX
This is a crisp juice that does not have much of the tartness that you will get from other options. And of course you can always mix with alcohol
April T.
Coatesville
Cranberry juice is 1 of our favorites! We drink cranberry juice to help with bladder infections and UTIs. We like that it's many flavores as well
Fatimah H.
It tastes good, but a bit sour. The downside to this one is that it is not 100% juice. So you are drinking a sour drink for essentially nothing!
Megan R.
1,297 reviews
So tasty and refreshing. I love that it has 100% vitamin C. It's most definitely needed when your kid goes to school and brings home some germs.
Jadid M.
Jackson Hts, NY
Amazing for drinks and solo. It's been helping me with the constipation and i drink a glass before sleep.i love the flavor and i recommend 100%.
Litzy F.
Damascus, OR
ItS great really sour compared to others that I've tried the packages to me don't matter since it's a concentrate it makes a lot when you use it
Samantha C.
Columbia, MO
I drink this every now and then to regulate myself. Even though I do not enjoy cranberry juice, this is a refreshing drink for when I need it!
Ashley P.
What's your favorite mixed drink/cocktail that uses cranberry juice?
Taniyah P.
Does this leave a bad aftertaste? Does it taste bitter?
Alissa H.
Coraopolis, PA
Would a 3 year old like the flavor of this?
Pakize K.
Spring, TX
Has anyone used this juice for baking a cake maybe?
Kelsey B.
What is a good recipe for this?

Amazon