BY OCEAN SPRAY

Enjoy The Crisp, Clean Taste Of Real Cranberries Straight From The Bog. It’s A Delicious Way To Get Your Daily Dose Of Vitamin C And Unique Cranberry Compounds.

Filtered Water, Cranberry Juice (Water, Cranberry Juice Concentrate), Cane Or Beet Sugar, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Vegetable Concentrate For Color.

• What's your favorite mixed drink/cocktail that uses cranb...8 Answers
  • Is this good for UTIs??2 Answers
  • Does this leave a bad aftertaste? Does it taste bitter?5 Answers
Jessika M.
Selma, CA
My Favorite Brand Of Cranberry Juice, I Usually Buy 2 Or 3 Gallons At A Time, Its A Very Good Flavor As Well. Its Affordable And Not Too Pricey Either.
Almaz B.
Great product to start the morning with. Great in drinks too. Best cranberry juice on the market. I've tried all the others and they taste artificial.
Jody-Ann W.
New Orleans, LA
Purchased at: Walmart
Ocean spray cranberry has a great smooth taste and is pretty good for your health. It doesn't have too much sugar and is great for drink mixes as well.
Annette S.
Duluth , MN
My all time favorite kind of juice to mix with all my mixed drinks. Definitely helps with those UTI as well. And I just love the taste of it in general
Eunice B.
Levittown, NY
Purchased at: BJs Wholesale Club
It is probably packed full of sugar, but it strikes a good balance between the punchy acid of the cranberry and sweetness so it doesn't feel so dry.
Heidi S.
Griffin, GA
...it's not a whole lotta cranberry in the cranberry juice. But it does taste good! I prefer the regular cranberry for cran-apple, cran-berry, etc.
kitty B.
Brooklyn, NY
I drink this in the morning after a glass of water it taste good but I always add water on it before hand just to take off the really sweet taste ,
Audra J.
I always keep a bottle of ocean spray cranberry juice cocktail in the house. I love the taste of it. This is a drink that I try to keep for myself.
Joniqua W.
Dover, DE
I purchase this a lot, you can use it for everything. I love to just drink plain and also as a mixed drink. This is the best mixer to have on hand.
Natalia G.
Easton
A drink I’ll always have in my house no matter what. Affordable and delicious in my opinion. Perfect to have with breakfast or even while snacking
Ashley P.
What's your favorite mixed drink/cocktail that uses cranberry juice?
Taniyah P.
Does this leave a bad aftertaste? Does it taste bitter?
Alissa H.
Coraopolis, PA
Would a 3 year old like the flavor of this?
Pakize K.
Spring, TX
Has anyone used this juice for baking a cake maybe?
Kelsey B.
What is a good recipe for this?

Amazon