BY OCEAN SPRAY

Enjoy The Crisp, Clean Taste Of Real Cranberries Straight From The Bog. It’s A Delicious Way To Get Your Daily Dose Of Vitamin C And Unique Cranberry Compounds.

Filtered Water, Cranberry Juice (Water, Cranberry Juice Concentrate), Cane Or Beet Sugar, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Vegetable Concentrate For Color.

• What's your favorite mixed drink/cocktail that uses cranb...8 Answers
  • Is this good for UTIs??2 Answers
  • Does this leave a bad aftertaste? Does it taste bitter?5 Answers
Brasia A.
Memphis , TN
My favorite juice. I drink it all the time by itself. Idk if it is really good for you or not but I love it. And ocean spray is the only brand I will buy.
Jenna R.
Merritt Is, FL
So good! Make sure you get the diet version, otherwise it is filled with sugar! I drink this every once in a while and it helps if you have a UTI as well.
Jennifer P.
Bangor, PA
I love cranberry juice. It is so tasty and great to clean your kidneys out. Great way to prevent UTI's. I drink it all the time love the sweet bitter taste
Melinda V.
Springfield, MA
I really like the cranberry juice cocktail from ocean spray. Its pretty refreshing and its good for you which is a bonus. I woild definitely buy it again.
Maritza G.
Sanger, TX
I bought this by accident not realizing it wasn't 100% juice. Very sweet, had to water it down. Had an okay taste after but prefer the 100 percent juice.
Emily H.
Kunkletown, PA
cranberry juice is always my go to drink. ocean spray definitely has the best flavor, and price. i enjoy mixing it with seltzer. i would recommend this.
Sandra H.
Hutchinson, KS
Enjoy having Ocean Spray Cranberry Juice Cocktail in the refrigerator. It is a refreshing drink on a warm day. Very comparable in cost with other drinks.
Arianna L.
nashville
I love the ocean spray cranberry juice this is the only juice I buy and it taste soo good when it’s cold I always get this juice when I can it’s soo good
Precious M.
Hickory, NC
Drinking cranberry juice can help prevent Urinary Tract infections because it has a high vitamin C. It may be bitter but a little drink won't kill you(:
Kelsey F.
Falls Church, VA
These are my go to! Perfect size & tastes great! Great for on the go purposes or for a cocktail. They come in a 6pack and usually can find them anywhere
Ashley P.
What's your favorite mixed drink/cocktail that uses cranberry juice?
Taniyah P.
Does this leave a bad aftertaste? Does it taste bitter?
Alissa H.
Coraopolis, PA
Would a 3 year old like the flavor of this?
Pakize K.
Spring, TX
Has anyone used this juice for baking a cake maybe?
Kelsey B.
What is a good recipe for this?

Amazon