BY OCEAN SPRAY

Enjoy The Crisp, Clean Taste Of Real Cranberries Straight From The Bog. It’s A Delicious Way To Get Your Daily Dose Of Vitamin C And Unique Cranberry Compounds.

Filtered Water, Cranberry Juice (Water, Cranberry Juice Concentrate), Cane Or Beet Sugar, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Vegetable Concentrate For Color.

• What's your favorite mixed drink/cocktail that uses cranb...8 Answers
  • Is this good for UTIs??2 Answers
  • Does this leave a bad aftertaste? Does it taste bitter?5 Answers
Ada D.
New Port Richey, FL
We purchased this one a couple of times its alright. We also purchased the cran-apple which I really enjoyed. Today is the first time we purchased the cran-lemonade. It is great. Nice taste and it does taste like pink lemonade.
Jessica B.
Roanoke, VA
This has a very nice but not overly tart taste. A great option if you do not drink soda. Very affordable, and available not only at grocery stores but gas stations too. Great flavor.
Paula K.
Denver, CO
Love this stuff. It's got the perfect blend of both tart and sweet. We use it mostly to flavor our plain seltzer water. Just a dash and you have a great 5 calorie drink.
Jamie M.
Sherwood, AR
If you like the taste of cranberry juice and plan on drinking this just for the taste, its a winner. Cranberry juice cocktail is not very affective when it comes to urinary tract health, the 100% juice is by far better for this.
Nicole D.
Erin, TN
I enjoy drinking this cranberry juice because I am trying to cut back on sugar in take. But I still like my juices. and with the 2/3 less sugar I don't feel guilty.
Julia G.
Los Angeles, CA
Whenever I have a urine infection I know tmi I always drink this cranberry juice cranberry juice helps a lot but this is the only one I drink plus the flavor is very good
Marisol L.
Taylorsville, UT
Yum!! I love love love cranberry cocktail. Ocean Spray price is just a few cents more than the store brand and it's definitely worth the price. Their blend is perfect.
Mary Lynn W.
Alto, MI
Ocean Spray Cranberry juice cocktail from concentrate is fantastic. I love drinking it everyday. It's crisp and flavorful. You can mix it with a assortments of juices and it still taste fantastic.
Christie F.
Magna, UT
I love this stuff. I just wish it had a higher percentage of cranberry juice. It's still predominantly other fruit juices. This is what I recommen to anyone that has a UTI because it helps a lot.
Danielle B.
Auburn Hills, MI
I only like Cranberry juice that is Ocean Spray, the other brands don't compare in taste for me. I take small bottles to work and have a bigger bottle for home.
Ashley P.
What's your favorite mixed drink/cocktail that uses cranberry juice?
Taniyah P.
Does this leave a bad aftertaste? Does it taste bitter?
Alissa H.
Coraopolis, PA
Would a 3 year old like the flavor of this?
Pakize K.
Spring, TX
Has anyone used this juice for baking a cake maybe?
Kelsey B.
What is a good recipe for this?

Amazon