BY OCEAN SPRAY

Enjoy The Crisp, Clean Taste Of Real Cranberries Straight From The Bog. It’s A Delicious Way To Get Your Daily Dose Of Vitamin C And Unique Cranberry Compounds.

Filtered Water, Cranberry Juice (Water, Cranberry Juice Concentrate), Cane Or Beet Sugar, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Vegetable Concentrate For Color.

• What's your favorite mixed drink/cocktail that uses cranb...8 Answers
  • Is this good for UTIs??2 Answers
  • Does this leave a bad aftertaste? Does it taste bitter?5 Answers
Emily G.
Huge fan of this brand and product! I love cranberry juice, and Ocean Spray does a great job of making a naturally flavored juice. Perfect for alcohol drink mix and normally!
Marta C.
I prefer Ocean Spray Cranberry juice for my home. The bottle is easy to handle. It also has a great price at Walmart. I like to mix it with water and pomegranate juice.
Felicia V.
La Plata, MO
This juice is always so good and healthy. I like to drink this when I'm feeling yucky and need to clean my system out.. Always seems to flush all the toxins really well.
Melissa H.
Plainwell, MI
A great way to get the juice to your kiddos is to use this awesome full of flavor Cranberry juice mixed with Sure Gel and voila you have vibrant appealing finger Jello.
Denise V.
I don't mind the cocktails, but they're extremely high in sugar and don't have much juice in them. 100% Cranberry Juice has a lot more health benefits and in my opinion tastes better too.
Pricilla C.
Riverside
Super good! Always satisfies my thirst or with a mixed drink so bomb! I’m always amazed of how good this taste it actually seems as if your eating a fresh cranberry
kelsey c.
Yakima, WA
I use these as a medical tool personally. I very much DISLIKE cranberry. However, the taste of Ocean spray is yummy! It's not too sweet, and not bitter. For it being cranberry juice, and for what I need out of it's use, I am very happy with this product!
MiMi R.
Kissimmee, FL
I recently tried this drink and their cran-grape one. I will not buy it again. I've had 100% better juices that aren't even name brand. I rather get the Great Value brand to be honest.
Jackie W.
I wish it had more real fruit inside, but I love the taste. It has that bitter bite that I love in cranberries! I would recommend this one for a refreshing drink.
Julie F.
Wenonah, NJ
I adore drinking cranberry juice because I love bitter taste of it. not only does it taste good but it has a ton of benefits for your body that keep you healthy.
Ashley P.
What's your favorite mixed drink/cocktail that uses cranberry juice?
Taniyah P.
Does this leave a bad aftertaste? Does it taste bitter?
Alissa H.
Coraopolis, PA
Would a 3 year old like the flavor of this?
Pakize K.
Spring, TX
Has anyone used this juice for baking a cake maybe?
Kelsey B.
What is a good recipe for this?

Amazon