BY OCEAN SPRAY

Enjoy The Crisp, Clean Taste Of Real Cranberries Straight From The Bog. It’s A Delicious Way To Get Your Daily Dose Of Vitamin C And Unique Cranberry Compounds.

Filtered Water, Cranberry Juice (Water, Cranberry Juice Concentrate), Cane Or Beet Sugar, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Vegetable Concentrate For Color.

• What's your favorite mixed drink/cocktail that uses cranb...8 Answers
  • Is this good for UTIs??2 Answers
  • Does this leave a bad aftertaste? Does it taste bitter?5 Answers
Selena R.
Doctor recommended me for a cleanse and it actually worked. Peed non stop that day!. Also read some threads about it and it supposedly helped with the smell of your privates
Angela S.
brooklyn, NY
I purchased a case of these for house party but unfortunately they did not all get used and have now expired. I like the convenience of having the small quantity can but I would buy less next time.
Danielle B.
Auburn Hills, MI
This bottle size is SUPER efficient for work or travel. I love cranberry juice and this does not disappoint, Ocean Spray is the only brand of cranberry juice that works for me and I will continue to buy. The 6 pack is a little pricey for size but you are basically paying for convenience!
Faven P.
Greensboro, NC
This is amazing. Even though it’s the juice cocktail and not the 100% juice it’s still good. It met my expectations and more. I think ocean spray is doing a good job. I would recommend this to others. Drink more of this instead of soda.
Mariela M.
East Elmhurst, NY
I love drinking Ocean Spray Cranberry Juice, it has a great taste, very affordable and I love how many different added flavors the brand provides. I love the flavor because it is not too sweet or too tarty its just right. I drink it alone or mix it with a cocktail and enjoy every sip!
Tiffani M.
Love the sweet and tart flavor! This juice can be rather expensive, but it is really worth the extra money because no other juice has the flavor of Ocean Spray. The flavor is more concentrated compared to the less expensive brands.
mackenzie l.
Eagle Bay, NY
I love cranberry juice. The taste is good and I like this brand. I only buy cranberry juice from ocean spray and I will continue to. I have bought this item numerous times and I recommend to anyone wanting a good beverage.
Tamara E.
South Bend, IN
I really like the bold cranberry flavor of this juice. Tastes pretty pure and sweet. I prefer this to pure cranberry juice as this is far more tolerable. Tastes great alone or mixed with other beverages. Great juice!
sue s.
This is the best cranberry juice out there. I drink it with a little water mixed in, because I find it to have a slight souriness to it which is normal but still I love it. Great value. And comes in varies sizes.
Addie D.
I grab one of these every morning on my way to class. With 190% of vitamin C, I definitely get my vitamin C intake. It’s not expensive, and the travel size bottles make it easy to take with you anywhere.
Ashley P.
What's your favorite mixed drink/cocktail that uses cranberry juice?
Taniyah P.
Does this leave a bad aftertaste? Does it taste bitter?
Alissa H.
Coraopolis, PA
Would a 3 year old like the flavor of this?
Pakize K.
Spring, TX
Has anyone used this juice for baking a cake maybe?
Kelsey B.
What is a good recipe for this?

Amazon