BY OCEAN SPRAY

Enjoy The Crisp, Clean Taste Of Real Cranberries Straight From The Bog. It’s A Delicious Way To Get Your Daily Dose Of Vitamin C And Unique Cranberry Compounds.

Filtered Water, Cranberry Juice (Water, Cranberry Juice Concentrate), Cane Or Beet Sugar, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Vegetable Concentrate For Color.

• What's your favorite mixed drink/cocktail that uses cranb...8 Answers
  • Is this good for UTIs??2 Answers
  • Does this leave a bad aftertaste? Does it taste bitter?5 Answers
Rochelle G.
Campbell, CA
cranberry juice is always a nice go to, this one is pretty concentrated and sweet so it helps to water it down just a touch. mix with mint and if you want alcohol for a tasty flavored mojito
Belinda A.
El Cajon, CA
I hate cranberry juice but this one isn't bad at all I always have it wit crushed ice to me make it even better I would recommend to anyone it's affordable not pricey at all I always buy it and we drink it at our house
Ashlyn M.
North Judson, IN
I love ocean spray and cranberry juice is my favorite flavor. The taste is crisp and fresh and it’s very affordable and easy to find at most stores. It’s a delicious addition to my day and I recommend it to everyone!
Serena T.
Gosh, thought this was actually cranberry juice when I drank this. Crisp tart flavor that is really refreshing. Way better flavor than other cranberry juices at the supermarket. I always keep a bottle of this in my fridge. Would definitely recommend to you.
Jonellen M.
West Chester, OH
I've tried other brands, but I keep coming back to OceanSpray. Their Cranberry juice cocktail is great as a mixer or if you're fighting off some other "issues". The taste is full bodied and the color is perfect.
Inez R.
Coachella, CA
I live cranberry juice! I love pure, raw cranberry juice, it's hard to find sometimes, especially at a cheap price and with no sugar added, but this brand is okay.. a bit sweet for me, but my son loves it.
Sirena R.
Tangy flavor. One of my all time favorite juices. It is not expensive about $3-4 per bottle. Costco always has great sales. I am a repeat consumer I drink it almost everyday. Exceeds my expectations daily.
Katelyn W.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is such a good cranberry juice. As with most cranberry juices, it's a strong flavor, but remedy that with some seltzer water or lemonade mixed in and it lasts twice as long!
Joanna R.
Summerville, SC
My favorite cranberry juice for my Cosmos and homemade cranberry sauce recipe. Love the sweet tartness of this juice. Love drinking it ice cold, refreshing and it's good for you!
Sariena C.
Indio, CA
To be honest I don't really enjoy this cranberry juice its a little different I guess the word I would use is bitter. I figured it was just me but my mother said the same thing. Its a great price though I just like a sweeter cranberry juice.
Ashley P.
What's your favorite mixed drink/cocktail that uses cranberry juice?
Taniyah P.
Does this leave a bad aftertaste? Does it taste bitter?
Alissa H.
Coraopolis, PA
Would a 3 year old like the flavor of this?
Pakize K.
Spring, TX
Has anyone used this juice for baking a cake maybe?
Kelsey B.
What is a good recipe for this?

Amazon