BY OCEAN SPRAY

Enjoy The Crisp, Clean Taste Of Real Cranberries Straight From The Bog. It’s A Delicious Way To Get Your Daily Dose Of Vitamin C And Unique Cranberry Compounds.

Filtered Water, Cranberry Juice (Water, Cranberry Juice Concentrate), Cane Or Beet Sugar, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Vegetable Concentrate For Color.

• What's your favorite mixed drink/cocktail that uses cranb...8 Answers
  • Is this good for UTIs??2 Answers
  • Does this leave a bad aftertaste? Does it taste bitter?5 Answers
Arik Z.
I always have some around. I've tried other brands of cranberry juice and while passible, it is always a step below ocean spray. I always have this handy for vodka cranberry drinks or others use it with orange juice and mango. I will continue to buy it.
Crystal B.
For cranberry juice, this is very sweet. It is a cocktail, so it has other juices like apple and grape. I'm not sure how much cranberry is in there. I've always like this juice, even if it isn't 100% cranberry.
darleen r.
Bainbridge, NY
Ocean spray original crank berry juice is very good. I drink it every day. It's a very good value. Great flavor not expensive. Recommend to all. Healthy for you too. It's great.
Salone F.
Haltom City, TX
My go to drink in the summer especially with a light refreshing mineral water. This is my repeat product, great value on this product. Good packaging as always, always a great buy for sure. Taste really good as well.
Roam N.
Morristown, NJ
Ocean Spray Cranberry juice has been recommended to me by my doctor. None of the cranberry juices compare to this drink. I've bee drinking Ocean Spray for years and I'm still loving it; the best flavor in the market.
Jennifer Z.
We love this juice. It's our weekly go to. The balance of the sweet and tart makes it addicting. I don't even think we would bother purchasing any alternatives because we don't see anything wrong with it.
Stephanie C.
Cleveland Hts, OH
Definitely the best tasting cranberry juice cocktail. I love it but the sugar is very high so I avoid it. Great for making cocktails and definitely something I would buy again!
Prisca D.
Cranberry juice is by far the most sour thing I've ever put in my mouth. Yet somehow ocean spray makes it all go away. I don't know what they put in it but it's the best cranberry juice I've ever had!
Kaylee L.
Marlton, NJ
The best tasting cranberry juice! And it's almost always on sale! Easy to find and it goes perfect with Tito's Handmade Vodka ! It tastes great by itself too but it's just so good for drinks!!
Melissa P.
Santa ana, ca
I love their cranberry juice . it's a little strong but its so good. I drank lots of it during my pregnancy just mixed some water and ice with it and it was good to go!
Ashley P.
What's your favorite mixed drink/cocktail that uses cranberry juice?
Taniyah P.
Does this leave a bad aftertaste? Does it taste bitter?
Alissa H.
Coraopolis, PA
Would a 3 year old like the flavor of this?
Pakize K.
Spring, TX
Has anyone used this juice for baking a cake maybe?
Kelsey B.
What is a good recipe for this?

Amazon