BY OCEAN SPRAY

Enjoy The Crisp, Clean Taste Of Real Cranberries Straight From The Bog. It’s A Delicious Way To Get Your Daily Dose Of Vitamin C And Unique Cranberry Compounds.

Filtered Water, Cranberry Juice (Water, Cranberry Juice Concentrate), Cane Or Beet Sugar, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Vegetable Concentrate For Color.

• What's your favorite mixed drink/cocktail that uses cranb...8 Answers
  • Is this good for UTIs??2 Answers
  • Does this leave a bad aftertaste? Does it taste bitter?5 Answers
Lidia R.
Bronx, NY
This juice is my favorite helps me to do a lot of papi I remember that on one occasion my doctor told me to take it with water so that it was not as concentrated as it is, its pleasant taste I love it and its price is around 7 dollars..
Eugene V.
Columbus, IN
I don't know what Ocean Spray does, but all of their juices taste fantastic. This one is no exception. It was a favorite of mine on spring break mixed with a little 7Up and your favorite clear spirit.

Also good for the morning after to help get some vitamins and minerals!
Mia D.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I love cranberry juice and I love Ocean sprays. I love that this brand is it super expensive like the other ones although I would pay whatever price because it's so good.
Cassie F.
Bloomfld Twp, MI
My favorite brand of cranberry juice. The jug is great long lasting size. It has a perfect ratio of sweet to tart. Very good quality for a very good price. Love that it has a handle for easy pouting.
Claire E.
Yep, this is cranberry juice alright. Nice and bitter. I like to mix it with sparkling water or even plain water, or use it in mixed drinks. I think it's delicious that way but a little too bitter for my taste on it's own. This stuff is pretty cheap from this brand too.
Lloana S.
Pacoima, CA
These cranberry juices are delicious I tasted other brand cranberry juices and they don't taste as good these are perfect for on the go and I love that that they come In a can no more using cups that's perfect I recommend this for people that are always on the go
Yunuen V.
Los Angeles , CA
I am not a big fan of cranberry juice, but when I taste the cranberry juice from Ocean spray I change my mind. It is very sweet but not as sweet as the other brands.
Nicholas s.
Englewood, CO
Cranberries are a super food, it is great for your bladder and urinary tract. The taste is fantastic. very thrust quenching. After a long game of tennis I drink a large glass of Ocean Spray Cranberry Juice and I feel great. It has a very sweet and tangy taste.
Aileen F.
I love this for cocktails and to drink a cup daily! This works great to keep away from UTI and help the body naturally get rid of any bacteria! This is a must have drink!
Stephanie T.
portland, or
Great for making cosmos or if I'm just craving something taste to drink! I love ocean spray because its not overly sweet like a lot of cranberry cocktails tend to be.
Ashley P.
What's your favorite mixed drink/cocktail that uses cranberry juice?
Taniyah P.
Does this leave a bad aftertaste? Does it taste bitter?
Alissa H.
Coraopolis, PA
Would a 3 year old like the flavor of this?
Pakize K.
Spring, TX
Has anyone used this juice for baking a cake maybe?
Kelsey B.
What is a good recipe for this?

Amazon