BY OCEAN SPRAY

Enjoy The Crisp, Clean Taste Of Real Cranberries Straight From The Bog. It’s A Delicious Way To Get Your Daily Dose Of Vitamin C And Unique Cranberry Compounds.

Filtered Water, Cranberry Juice (Water, Cranberry Juice Concentrate), Cane Or Beet Sugar, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Vegetable Concentrate For Color.

• What's your favorite mixed drink/cocktail that uses cranb...8 Answers
  • Is this good for UTIs??2 Answers
  • Does this leave a bad aftertaste? Does it taste bitter?5 Answers
Stephanie G.
Wallington, NJ
This is my go to drink when I'm feeling cranberry juice. Of course since it's cranberry juice cocktail, I try not to drink too much of it since it contains a lot of sugar. Besides that, this brand is very tasty.
Lea-Andra G.
Constant Spring, Kingston 8
Literally one of my favourite drinks of all time. I drink it like it's candy and i'm a toddler screaming for it. I can finish an entire bottle in less than two days. Itms delicious and super healthy. It you liked sour candy i promise you you'll love this.
Jahmela S.
Brooklyn, NY
If you like cranberry juice I would say this is the absolute best one I tasted. I dri K it for several reasons not only do I like it....it helps regulate your urinary tract naturally....TMI...but true.
Nia B.
Irvine, CA
The only juice I will drink is Ocean Spray Cranberry juice. The flavor is amazing. It's not too sugary with just the right amount of tangy for me. I buy this very often. It's affordable and great quality cranberry juice. I will continue to purchase this juice as long as they make it.
Maya C.
This tastes amazing! I often mix it in with seltzer to make it a bit more interesting. I would drink this on a daily basis, but there is so much sugar! Besides this, it my favorite cranberry juice out there
Emily B.
Cincinnati
Love this product! Given that I'm a cranberry addict and love the flavor this is my favorite juice I've purchased so far. Easy to enjoy alone or as a mixer, I've even seen people use this to make popsicles!
Dani R.
Sound Beach, NY
I drink this juice all the time. I love cranberry juice and i buy it in mini bottles for on the go. And they are priced great. There are 130 calories per bottle which is very good. I would recommend this to anyone who likes juice with their meals.
Katherine E.
Los Angeles, CA
My favorite cranberry juice. I love the little bottles because I can take them on the go. Cranberry juice is probably my favorite flavor of juice and Ocean Spray just gets it right! Love the cute little bottles.
LaLasha M.
Lompoc, CA
Ocean Spray is a classic right? When ever I have a craving for Cranberry juice I always buy Ocean spray. It has a wonderful clean crisp refreshing taste. It is low in sugar and makes a great mixer with soda water or lemonade for a fun non alcoholic drink for yourself or the kids.
KAREN H.
A classic favorite alone or mixed in a cocktail. The cranberries are always a perfect mix of tart amd sweet. I wish I could always find it in a glass bottle though. Plastic is no good!
Ashley P.
What's your favorite mixed drink/cocktail that uses cranberry juice?
Taniyah P.
Does this leave a bad aftertaste? Does it taste bitter?
Alissa H.
Coraopolis, PA
Would a 3 year old like the flavor of this?
Pakize K.
Spring, TX
Has anyone used this juice for baking a cake maybe?
Kelsey B.
What is a good recipe for this?

Amazon