BY OCEAN SPRAY

Enjoy The Crisp, Clean Taste Of Real Cranberries Straight From The Bog. It’s A Delicious Way To Get Your Daily Dose Of Vitamin C And Unique Cranberry Compounds.

Filtered Water, Cranberry Juice (Water, Cranberry Juice Concentrate), Cane Or Beet Sugar, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Vegetable Concentrate For Color.

• What's your favorite mixed drink/cocktail that uses cranb...8 Answers
  • Is this good for UTIs??2 Answers
  • Does this leave a bad aftertaste? Does it taste bitter?5 Answers
Brittany W.
I love cranberry juice, especially this cocktail blend. It's sweeter than your typical cranberry juice since it has other fruit juices blended in. The handle on the side of the bottle is very useful for pouring and helps to prevent spills.
Ruby M.
Clinton Twp, MI
This cranberry juice is classic. Never disappoints. I am a repeat consumer. This cranberry juice is just tart enough. Tart and not too sweet. It is affordable and can be bought at most any grocery store.
Selma I.
I have tried many cranberry juice cocktails and always return to oceanspray! Best quality for the price you pay. I usually buy it when it's on sale. I have tried store brands and other brands but the sweet but not overpowering sourness of this juice has never been found anywhere else.
Nichcole P.
Millville, NJ
My son and my fathers favorite drink, love the taste, flavor. Tried others and nothing compares to ocean spray. We purchase ours at Costco as we purchase often, staple in our home and my parents. Try it I'm sure you too will love it.
Vineetaa S.
Boca Raton, FL
I like this cranberry juice a lot. Cranberry juice is healthy to drink and this one isn't as sour compared to some others out there so it doesn't feel like a chore to have and can definitely be enjoyed.
Chelsea B.
Port Byron, NY
I love cranberry juice. Ocean Spray isn't as tangy as the generic kinds from the grocery store so it's A LOT easier to drink. This is the only brand that I buy anymore and the price is very affordable.
Toni Marie D.
Vallejo, CA
Ocean Spray cranberry juice concentrate is a very good drink. I bought it while it was on sale, the flavor is good to me but it does have a little between. I purchase this product every time that I go Grocery shopping. I am a repeat customer when it comes to the ocean spray products.
Coral R.
I buy this juice every week to have at dinner i really like it because it have a good flavor plus is good for your health. usually is at good price or on sale most of the time but is totally worth it. i recommend this to others. :)
Lani G.
Gardena, CA
I'm glad Ocean Spray offers a less sugar option. I've bought store brand cranberry juice & it doesn't taste as good as Ocean Spray. I like the flavor my kidneys thank me. I would buy again & recommend.
Jackie H.
Nixa, MO
I absolutely love cranberry juice and this is the only brand I will buy! It tastes so much better the other brands and has amazing flavor. Definitely worth trying and this will be the only kind I buy!
Ashley P.
What's your favorite mixed drink/cocktail that uses cranberry juice?
Taniyah P.
Does this leave a bad aftertaste? Does it taste bitter?
Alissa H.
Coraopolis, PA
Would a 3 year old like the flavor of this?
Pakize K.
Spring, TX
Has anyone used this juice for baking a cake maybe?
Kelsey B.
What is a good recipe for this?

Amazon